Is this the beginning of senility?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sam.
No mate.
It's not."

Chris, we really need to meet, to chew the celluloid fat, preferably over a good, healthy, rough, red ...or two. I accept your counter, and propose instead: "Blade Runner, the Director's cut", "A room with a view", "The thin Red Line" or, if you are feeling whimsical, "The Guard". You can blame the last one on the 6.25% of my genome that is Irish...

Slainte!!

Sam

SammyQ":2snwux9d said:
"Sam.
No mate.
It's not."

Chris, we really need to meet, to chew the celluloid fat, preferably over a good, healthy, rough, red ...or two. I accept your counter, and propose instead: "Blade Runner, the Director's cut", "A room with a view", "The thin Red Line" or, if you are feeling whimsical, "The Guard". You can blame the last one on the 6.25% of my genome that is Irish...

Slainte!!

Sam

Blade runner, the directors cut. Also known as the most excruciatingly dull opening sequence known to cinematic history. "It has a very soporific effect".

And I am a big Phillip K Dick fan.

That would work":25u3b3y6 said:
What always worries me is how much time I spend looking for a tool that I was using a few seconds before?
Combined with the underpant problem, that could be a prostate issue.

Back