Happy Christmas everyone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Santa has provided me with a Ferrari but my wife says that it's going to be slightly late on account of the postal strike. And there's me thinking that a nice man from the dealership would be delivering it and not the postman :unsure:

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Santa has provided me with a Ferrari but my wife says that it's going to be slightly late on account of the postal strike. And there's me thinking that a nice man from the dealership would be delivering it and not the postman :unsure:
Haha, this reminds me of when I was a youngster (preteens) my uncle's wanted Ferrari so my aunt said she would get him one for Christmas, (they were very well off and could have afforded one so he believed her, come Christmas day a flatbed truck with hiab crane pulled up outside with a huge car sized wooden box on the back, the box was unloaded onto the driveway and my uncle eagerly ran to get his tools to undo the box, he got the box open to find a matchbox Ferrari sat there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he still hasn't forgiven for it and we always remind him how funny it was 😁

Hi all,
Hope Christmas was happy and joyful for everyone.
Here's wishing you all a safe, peaceful and joyous New year.

Back