Go to christmas movies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a generational thing.

Standard fare fondly remembered includes thing like Marx Brothers, Clint the gunslinger films, Bridge over the River Kwai, Carry on ........ , The Great Escape, the Morecombe and Wise Christmas show ......... - you get the idea.

Thus far today we have been treated (Freeview not Netflix etc) to Cinderella, Kung Fu Panda 2, Jingle all the Way - with many more audio visual delights to follow this afternoon.

Will todays youth remember fondly, as they approach and then pass retirement in 50-60 years time, the animated feel good movies of their use, or will they be as bored as I.

It's a generational thing.

Standard fare fondly remembered includes thing like Marx Brothers, Clint the gunslinger films, Bridge over the River Kwai, Carry on ........ , The Great Escape, the Morecombe and Wise Christmas show ......... - you get the idea.

Thus far today we have been treated (Freeview not Netflix etc) to Cinderella, Kung Fu Panda 2, Jingle all the Way - with many more audio visual delights to follow this afternoon.

Will todays youth remember fondly, as they approach and then pass retirement in 50-60 years time, the animated feel good movies of their use, or will they be as bored as I.
I dare say nostalgia for our youth will always be present for every generation in some form or other 🤪

I'm a Postie and I hate the build up to Christmas, I used to love it before starting the job ..... not any more though. I've only had talk radio channels on in the van while out and about, I can't listen to any of the Christmas songs.

That said, now that I have 3 days off, I actually watched 'White Christmas' and I enjoyed it. It reminds of being a youngster watching the older films, they just seem to have a certain feel to them. Maybe that's just me.

Merry Christmas everyone;)

Back