Haircut

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost the majority of my hair at eighteen, been keeping it neat and very short ever since, gives me great sorry seeing those vain men that try to hide a bald patch with comb overs and pony tails pulled around from the sides on men with bald heads, This will not be popular by some, but often said "When you lift a pony tail all you see is a horse's a**e"

I've not had mine cut for over 30 years...
Same here - in 1991 I auditioned for the part of Shakespeare in Sondheim's "The Frogs" so didn't have a haircut for quite some time before - I also grew a beard (naturally) and the idea was that after the last night (before the 'party') a hairdresser friend would trim it back to the 'normal' SB&S and I'd shave.

The 'friend' was taken ill during the preformance so she wasn't available - - - but I did shave - - - much to the consternation of my partner at that time! She insisted that I re-grow the beard and retain the long hair - - - and I've not been near a barber since :) - nor do I shave ! (Think 'Brahms' in later life.)

Would be good to see some pictures of you hirsute gentlemen. I used to have long hair, and the full on zz top beard. No pictures I'm afraid, otherwise I would start the ball rolling myself :)

Would be good to see some pictures of you hirsute gentlemen. I used to have long hair, and the full on zz top beard. No pictures I'm afraid, otherwise I would start the ball rolling myself :)
:ROFLMAO: I was once approached in a pub after a Concert asking if I was part of ZZ Top:ROFLMAO:

Interesting fact about them - - - the Drummer is the one without the beard - his name? Frank Beard !

:ROFLMAO: I was once approached in a pub after a Concert asking if I was part of ZZ Top:ROFLMAO:

Interesting fact about them - - - the Drummer is the one without the beard - his name? Frank Beard !

I was mistaken for Deep Purple's Ian Gillan in some Sheffield pub....his eponymous band were appearing at the Students Union that evening.
Ironically, I did work for him at the time, organising flights/accommodation for artists who's signed up to his travel agency....

DSC_0000112.jpg

Back