Brummie Bash-09.Sept 5th.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I remember that someone brought the 'Easy Rougher' to last year's bash? Chas? If so can it be brought again please, I've looked at that more than a few times online and wondered if it's a wonderful as they make out.

Hi Paul ...
Just about to organise flights etc ....
and I wondered if you can maybe give me a wee bit of info --

are you far from the airport ?
( Birmingham )

I'm debating whether I should hire a car or just get from the Airport to your place by Taxi ..

Any info would be great !

Cheers,

Alun

Just an up date bashers.
Due to JeremyS's nasty accident with his router,as posted in the general section,he will understandably no longer be able to bring along the VB.
But as i say Jeremy if you can make you will be more than welcome.

Hi
I have just had a PM from Paul.J asking if I can do a demo at his bash so I would like to ask if the member's going would like to see me turn flower's

unfortunately i cant get there, but i would like to see you turn flowers, so i hope there is plenty of photos to show :lol:

hmm just visited your blog, guess you are not into writing in them then?? :lol:

RATWOOD wrote
I have just had a PM from Paul.J asking if I can do a demo at his bash so I would like to ask if the member's going would like to see me turn flower's
Sorry Chris but i wasn't asking you to do some turning i was just asking if you were planning on doing some just so i would know to set up the shop.
Don't feel as though you have to,as as i say there does seem to be a lot of interest in the hollowing which i believe would interst you :?: but if you want to do some turning than by all means you are welcome to.
I just want you all to enjoy the day doing what we all love doing,....................talking and drinking tea :lol: :lol:

I think there's already quite a bit going on isn't there? Don't want it to get too regimented?

OK Bashers FOUR WEEKS to go.
The countdown as begun :D
I will be sending me address details out via PM nearer the time,but if some of you need it earlier than let me know.
Chris the flowers would be good to see,but don't feel you will be missing out on anything you want to see.
As said before if anyone wants to see or do something just let us know.

Paul.J":ws173t9d said:
Chris the flowers would be good to see,but don't feel you will be missing out on anything you want to see.
As said before if anyone wants to see or do something just let us know.

ok m8 8)
i will bring the lathe and do some flowers 8)

HI

I wold love to come and meet you all but I am afraid I will not be able to make it. I was hoping to.

All have a beer for me and a burger,

that's a shame mark - are you going to westonbirt the weekend before ? - if so you might see quite a few of us there

Paul.J":34g142we said:
OK Chris that will be great :D
Chris i have some small branches of Wisteria.Will this be of any use for the flowers :?:

Hi Paul
I do not know but will give it a go. I normally use hazel

Mark Sanger wrote
I wold love to come and meet you all but I am afraid I will not be able to make it. I was hoping to.

All have a beer for me and a burger,

Thanks Mark.It would have been great to have you come along.
Perhaps next year :D

Back