Brummie Bash-2010.CANCELLED.CANCELLED.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.J

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it's early in the year but following on from This post from just before Christmas,and with already some interest,i thought i had better carry on with it,and say that there will be another Brummie Bash this year :D
The date will be September 18th
For those interested Mark Sanger is very kindly going to give his time,and has said that he will do a demo on his work,bringing some of his beautiful pieces along to demonstrate :D
Plus there will be other items covered i'm sure.So once again any problems that need sorting out and get the chance to be shown where you are doing something wrong,just come along.
Numbers will have to be limited to about twenty,so once again first come first served
Those showing interest so far are-

Mark Sanger.+1.
Dusty Dave.
Wizer.
Mileshot.
Jenx.
Bodrighy.
Stevebuk.
Mikec.
Ratwood & Sue.
Richard Findley.
Steve Jones.
Bigsoftmoose.
Oakbear.
CambournePete.
The Shark.
Cornucopia.
DougB.
RichBurrow.
Loz.
Lurker.

Reserve list.

Braveheart.
Gasmansteve.
Mattcullum.
Benchwayze.

Obviously with it been announced so early i know you won't be able to commit to this date,as we know things can change over night,but it is their now so it's up to you .
All i ask is if you do put your name down and can't make it please let me know ASAP.This will allow someone else to attend.Thank you.:D

That's a good bit of notice!
I happen to have leave that week 8)

I'd love to come if that's cool?

Doug B":2nwqd8dq said:
Could i also put my name forward please.
I`ll try & keep Stevebuk in order, on the day :lol: :lol:

thank god for that, someone's got to, ok for a lift mate, will go petrol and all that.. :lol:

Well i missed out on the last so will be along this year if there is space for one more ??

Loz

Your names are down Rich and Loz :D
When the number reaches twenty anyone else can still put their name down and will be first in,in order, if someone pulls out.
Good to see some members coming back again.Some for the third time :D

OK Jim you have just made it :D
So that is the twenty. :D
Anyone after red Lurker will be first in order to fill in for anyone who drops out.
I will try and get the lathe out from against the wall this year so more of us can get a better view of what Mark will be doing,and probablt wheel some of my other machines out to give us more room.
At least i will have plenty of time,probably the last week, :lol: to organise it all :lol:
Any more ideas let me know :D

Hi Paul,

Just to confirm I will be able to make it this year!! Woo Hoo!!!! I will be happy to bring along my demo lathe and give a demo or 2 if anyone is interested....

Cheers,

Richard

That's great news Richard :D
I suppose you could do a how to use the skew demo.
But we can sort that out nearer the time i suppose.

Back