• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Anybody need blocks of metal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phill05

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody in need of blocks of metal, aluminum blocks, brass round bars and tube, bronze round bars, brass plate, I want to have a clear out when it gets a bit warmer to work in the shed and get a list together with some prices.

Okay guys nice to see there is a lot of interest instead of leaving it for someone to bin it later on, just got back in so tomorrow I will try to get it all out and take some images so you can see what there is, most of it is heavy small to medium pieces could be mailed on but not sure what cost there is to that yet.

I'm in a similar situation with bins of off-cuts and wonder how I would come up with a fair price.
I'm guessing the best-easiest way would price by weight.
I am not selling at the moment as I'm not sure what the rules are on here.

@RichElfin
If and when you want to sell anything here, the process is simple. You list in the for sale subforum. Everything must have photographs and a fixed price, we don't do auctions or "make me an offer".
If items are to be collected, then you need to give the location - say to the nearest town - so buyers will know where they will be travelling to.
Cheers

Aluminium machine bar:
Anyone interested please PM me for contact details.

Last edited:
Back