Who else thinks this?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiball ...................... 🤣

The beautiful game, I loved it, thought it was a great Euro's. Penalties are just part of the game. Stick to your tennis, stop watching and sticking your nose in to a sport you don't like.
Trouble is people watch a final who have no interest, I wish people wouldn't as you spoil it for us.
I can't understand in tennis why they don't just hit it back looks pisss easy.
Thanks for the advice. I will continue to ignore football for the rest of my life. If I've spoilt it for you, by simply having an opinion, then I apologize.

Thanks for the advice. I will continue to ignore football for the rest of my life. If I've spoilt it for you, by simply having an opinion, then I apologize.

Thank you, don't do it again. 🤣 🤣
Trouble is next time we are in a final, you will feel obliged to watch it, in case we win so you can share in the glory, but if we lose you'll be on repeat mode.

Trouble is next time we are in a final, you will feel obliged to watch it, in case we win so you can share in the glory, but if we lose you'll be on repeat mode.
The problem is that based on past experience he will quite possibly be dead before that happens. So will you. When asked if I had ever seen England in an international final I had to respond, "Yes, I watched the 1966 World Cup final on TV". I was the only one in our team - but then there are only 20-odd of us and the next oldest guy is mid 50s. So a once in a lifetime chance?

but
The problem is that based on past experience he will quite possibly be dead before that happens. So will you. When asked if I had ever seen England in an international final I had to respond, "Yes, I watched the 1966 World Cup final on TV". I was the only one in our team - but then there are only 20-odd of us and the next oldest guy is mid 50s. So a once in a lifetime chance?

maybe, but every tournament is great even if england get knocked out.

There is a chance every two years.

I really don't get why some feel the need to be so negative and moan on about something so many people enjoy. It's also as if some revel in seeing hopes dashed.

I'm gutted we didn't win last night but I'm very grateful for the entertainment the tournament has provided and for the way the England team have performed and behaved throughout. If they build on this there's every chance of an equally strong performance at the World Cup.

As for the Tour de France - it's not something that I follow but I hope those who do and those who take part enjoy it.

I really don't get why some feel the need to be so negative and moan on about something so many people enjoy. It's also as if some revel in seeing hopes dashed.

I'm gutted we didn't win last night but I'm very grateful for the entertainment the tournament has provided and for the way the England team have performed and behaved throughout. If they build on this there's every chance of an equally strong performance at the World Cup.

As for the Tour de France - it's not something that I follow but I hope those who do and those who take part enjoy it.

Quite right, I get the same feeling about a few. Can't understand why a few watched it after slagging football off.

Well said(y)

England will lose tonight, simply because Italy are better at cheating, they've been doing it for a lot longer!
On saying that, EVERY football team cheats.
Italians did not resort to flashing green laser in goalies eyes. - who did?

I'm not slagging anything off. Just saying that I found it tedious. A lot of my friends are lifelong fans of the game. We wouldn't fall out over it, any more than if I said I didn't I care for cucumber.

What's wrong with Cucumber?

Italians did not resort to flashing green laser in goalies eyes. - who did?

A dikhead individual, bit like the dikhead individual who wrecked the tour, all sports have em.

I am curious as to what made it tedious for you. I found it edge of the seat watching. Total disappointment at the end, but it's only football so today is just a normal day, now look forward to the premier league starting.

Last edited:
Perhaps I can provide a little help for those who are still struggling with the concept of football...

I generally enjoyed the whole tournament although not a football watcher overall.

My biggest issue is with the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging ‘fans’ who feel that it’s acceptable to post racist abuse (in fact any abuse) at those who failed to score their penalties. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back