Who else thinks this?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another point to this, too - once you see the accomplishments of doped competitors, nobody really wants to see the sport again undoped (which it probably hasn't been for three quarters of a century in endurance, or longer).

Each different organization has loopholes. In the NFL, testing was done for testosterone, stimulants, etc, but not for HGH for a long time. Conte talks about other testing loopholes above, and then goes further in another video and mentions that at one point, Marion Jones tested positive and the USOC (it may have been another org) wanted to bargain with another athlete to find one positive and Jones not because it would be more valuable to leave Jones in the contest (valuable for viewership and advertisers).

To think that anyone can compete clean is extremely naive.

How else do you prove or diss-prove a team or individual are clean, but by testing using the most up to date knowledge, please enlighten us how.

Bikes have a minimum weight they have to be over, other than that the UCI just ban anything they think is not in accordance with their wish's, look up Superman position, or Chris Boardman's hour record not allowed.

Explain the Jiffy bags, the TUEs?
As said earlier amazing how some riders spend there early years riding oh so average and are suddenly Grand Tour contenders/winners.
Mechanical doping is assisted power, not bikes under 6.8kg. Not that the minimum limit is much use, pedals, drive mechs, cages etc soon brings a 600g frame up to spec:

Bauke Mollema's Trek Emonda

CnQ96ETWYAEHqWi

#Azzurri

Last edited:
Not long now till it is all over and maybe some normality will return and then we can see how much virus spreading has been done, and then win or lose there will be a lot of deppressed people out there as the realisation dawns on them that nothing has changed, today is no different than the day before and there has been nothing gained by anyone kicking a ball around.

I bet you are a real wow at parties.
Yes we all get you don't like football thank the lord you are in the minority.

Explain the Jiffy bags, the TUEs?
As said earlier amazing how some riders spend there early years riding oh so average and are suddenly Grand Tour contenders/winners.
Mechanical doping is assisted power, not bikes under 6.8kg. Not that the minimum limit is much use, pedals, drive mechs, cages etc soon brings a 600g frame up to spec:

Bauke Mollema's Trek

CnQ96ETWYAEHqWi

#Azzurri
Yeah those tour bikes are heavy compared to what a rich amateur can have.
The irony is I’m on a diet and have lost more than the entire weight of my road bike in the last three months. I still have another entire bike to go before I’m at the median weight for my height.

Yeah those tour bikes are heavy compared to what a rich amateur can have.
The irony is I’m on a diet and have lost more than the entire weight of my road bike in the last three months. I still have another entire bike to go before I’m at the median weight for my height.

Yes this makes me chuckle seeing amateurs riding £6k plus bikes who are a bit chunky, I think a diet is more worth while.

Yes we all get you don't like football thank the lord you are in the minority.
No, it is thank god that it is only the minority spectrum that can get excited about someone kicking a ball, it is far more exciting when you solve some mathematical problem or resolve some obscure bug in a software program, remember the saying "simple things please ......................".

And the ones who will spend a thousand to save the weight of a can of fizzy drink, as you say lose the weight first as it is the cheaper option.
Yes it is the best way indeed.
I achieved my personal best up Cheddar Gorge weighing 70kg. At 84kg, during a less than svelte stage, my time almost tripled for around the same average power output.
I’m losing weight now so I can get back out on the road bike. I live in one of the highest villages on the Mendips so whichever way I ride it’s always a tough climb back home.

No, it is thank god that it is only the minority spectrum that can get excited about someone kicking a ball, it is far more exciting when you solve some mathematical problem or resolve some obscure bug in a software program, remember the saying "simple things please ......................".
Oh to be so humble

Whatever happened to 'live and let live?

Great - well you crack on with your algebra while the vast majority of people enjoy the match

I'm more entertained by the woke insanity of allowing a woman with testicles to compete, perfectly sensibly, as a woman, while denying women without testicle to compete because they naturally (allegedly) produce more testosterone than the woman with testicles. I'm glad it's not my gordian knot to unravel. Currently 1-0, and I'm pretending to watch whilst actually talking about testosterone levels.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story...d-olympic-400-meters-high-testosterone-levels
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653

Whatever happened to 'live and let live?
Yes, indeed. Maybe I'm also a wow at parties because I have never really been that interested in a bunch of overgrown kids (and second rate drama queens) kicking a bag of wind around a patch of grass. Each to his own.

PS It doesn't help that I drew North Macedonia in the sweep at work...

I'm more entertained by the woke insanity of allowing a woman with testicles to compete,
There is something fundamentally wrong with that statement, a woman cannot have testicles just like a man cannot have a pair of mamary glands, Ok I accept that some men shaped like space hoppers may have a pair of fat sacks that may bare some resemblance to boobs but they are just fat. People need to get things back into normal reality and learn the birds & bee's and realise that there are male, female and the right angle brigade who are bad workers because they abuse their tools, everything else has some form of autism, just a miswiring of the brain that causes confusion and stewed hormones.

Ah well, another chance in 2076.

Forza Italia

Coming home? To Rome.

Football came home, took one look at the weather, and forked off back to the Italian riviera where the sun shines and the ladies are attractive.

I've been in my workshop most of the evening. Suddenly, fireworks start going off so I presumed England had won. Was a bit surprised to hear they'd lost.
Not going to pretend I know anything about football or I'm interested in the slightest but I do feel a bit sorry for Rashford. He was on North West news a lot last year for free school meals. He seems like a decent bloke.

I'm more entertained by the woke insanity of allowing a woman with testicles to compete, perfectly sensibly, as a woman, while denying women without testicle to compete because they naturally (allegedly) produce more testosterone than the woman with testicles. I'm glad it's not my gordian knot to unravel. Currently 1-0, and I'm pretending to watch whilst actually talking about testosterone levels.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story...d-olympic-400-meters-high-testosterone-levels
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653
That’s a load of bolox

I found myself watching it, just in case I was missing something as it has been cracked up as such a big event.
Bloody tedious game! Miserable players all trying to trip each other up like school kids, deadly serious managers, insane hysterical fans, so few goals. Imagine watching a cricket match with the rule set so that a team would just make 2 or 3 runs in the whole days play, with thousands of fans shouting continuously at the tops of their voices!
It was obvious the Italians were doing better by far except for the fluke goal at the start so I was pleased that they won, in spite of the tedium.
Seems the whole thing is about the shouting, the mayhem, riots on the streets, litter, face paint. Thats what they want - an excuse to go barking mad, but briefly and safely in a mob!
Tour de France OTH was utterly brilliant, as usual!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back