Who else thinks this?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20210712-WA0001.jpg

At what point does race come into it? I'm not living in the febrile, Guardian - outraged environment of the UK, so I haven't been bombarded with whatever nonsense you have today, but "race"? Are you feeling OK?

At what point does race come into it? I'm not living in the febrile, Guardian - outraged environment of the UK, so I haven't been bombarded with whatever nonsense you have today, but "race"? Are you feeling OK?
You are out of touch with the real world.
Apparently the racist abuse is kicking in again following that missed penalty by Bukayo Saka, age19.
He was fouled earlier by Chiellini who should have been sent off, which won't attract much attention as he is white.

Last edited:
You just called me racist. Thats a pretty serious accusation. You might want to explain how and why I am racist, so I can improve my behaviour. Otherwise I will ignore you because you are obviously just too tightly wrapped. Currently I am baffled, so I look forward to your full explanation of how being lightly joshed for shirt pulling is racist.

You just called me racist. Thats a pretty serious accusation. You might want to explain how and why I am racist, so I can improve my behaviour. Otherwise I will ignore you because you are obviously just too tightly wrapped. Currently I am baffled, so I look forward to your full explanation of how being lightly joshed for shirt pulling is racist.
Are you really so out of touch? In case you really are; your "joke" is about a black man being caught thieving from a supermarket and similar jokes are now going around amongst the racist segment of the football community,

No, Jacob, it was about what happens when another checkout is opened (never been in a supermarket?). Nothing, repeat nothing, was said l, or as far as I can see implied, about shoplifting. So please just stop being so offended on behalf of others that you can't get a simple joke

Apparently the racist abuse is kicking in again following that missed penalty by Bukayo Saka, age19.
He was fouled earlier by Chiellini who should have been sent off, which won't attract much attention as he is white.
I can only assume that you didn't watch the match as you claimed in an earlier post or are a bit out of touch with the concept of memes.

The meme you have objected to is the foul taking placed photoshopped onto a supermarket background. There are loads of them floating around with different backgrounds and captions none of which have anything to do with race.

If you watched football you'd be aware that a shirt pull is a yellow not red card offence. Saka to his credit didn't make a fuss.

The abuse of the three players who did not score in the penalty shoot out is abhorrent but unconnected to the meme @Trainee neophyte has posted and in my opinion you owe him an apology.

OK I didn't see the "second checkout" heading but nevertheless that is not how that it would be read at first glance and posting it is just so out of touch against the febrile racism surrounding the whole issue, which is on the rise again.

OK I didn't see the "second checkout" heading but nevertheless that is not how that it would be read at first glance and posting it is just so out of touch against the febrile racism surrounding the whole issue, which is on the rise again.

Is that your idea of an apology...?

OK I didn't see the "second checkout" heading but nevertheless that is not how that it would be read at first glance...
All that shows me that you are seemingly pre-disposed to see what you regard as racism.

You ought to see how my missys behaves when another checkout aisle opens - it's embarrasing

It's probably not manly oop narth where you come from, but down here in the softy south we would apologise profusely for mistakenly calling someone a racist.
OK perhaps not racist but easily misread and pretty insensitive in the context of football racism which is now having a new lease of life.

All that shows me that you are seemingly pre-disposed to see what you regard as racism.

You ought to see how my missys behaves when another checkout aisle opens - it's embarrasing
The players themselves are predisposed to seeing racism - hence "the taking of the knee' etc. It's a live and sensitive issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back