Using bendy ply in my design

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazzums

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I'm making a chair for a project. I would like to know if my design is possible and whether it will be string enough.

I'm going to cut a petal design out of 6 strips of bendy ply wood using a jigsaw and filing it. Sections will be cut out leaving a petal frame. The six strips will be split into two groups of three and each group will be laminated to form two semi elliptical shapes. I will then join the two semi elliptical shapes. (I would attach photos but they're too big)

I'm not very experienced in laminating but I would like to know whether it is possible to do this before I consider simplifying my design.

Thank you!!

:lol: :) :D

I think you'll have to post the photos or a drawing to get any useful advice. I'm struggling to visualise what it is you're proposing. Either shrink the photo filesize (ensure they are saved as jpeg, and resize the resolution down to 800 x 600) or try uploading to photobucket rather than using the forum's image hosting.

Cheers,

Chris.

Back