UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done mate, great effort, they look fantastic
I look forward to receiving mine :lol: :lol:

toysandboats":1irrhktr said:
Well Done Tom - now when's the next event so we can wear them and recognise each other immediately??
Looks like West Dean, June 6th & 7th for me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

David

Good work Tom.

I look forward to wearing mine at Woodex see here: http://www.meridienneexhibitions.co.uk/our-events-detail.php?id=0000000005 I will be there all 3 days on the Tudor Rose Woodturners stand.

Hope to see some of you there!!

Cheers,

Richard

Hello Tom,
They sure do look the bizz. Well done mate.
And many thanks for the effort.
Kind regards.
Trev

Well done Tom, I wouldn't worry about the length, it's kindof the best way to get "workshop" on :wink:
Bet you get fed up addressing envelopes :D

Hi Tom, many thanks you have done a great job, nice to see people like you are still out there 8) :D
Thomasb (John really) :wink:

beech1948":w9ttzqzg said:
Pretty good Tom. Well done and looking forward to getting mine.
regards
Alan

Ditto...
They look great, not to big but stand out..
Not one for badges but I will make an exception for this one :wink:

Tom a big THANK YOU, my badge arrived this morning & it looks great.
I like the size, it`s just right IMHO, not to big to be showy, even SWMBO thought it quite discreet.

Thanks again for all your time & effort in sorting out the badges.

Doug B":hyk4l7h4 said:
Tom a big THANK YOU, my badge arrived this morning & it looks great.
I like the size, it`s just right IMHO, not to big to be showy, even SWMBO thought it quite discreet.

Thanks again for all your time & effort in sorting out the badges.

Yes I Got My Badge :lol:

Many many thanks Tom for all the trouble you've gone to. =D> =D> =D> =D>

no probs lads

There are a number of addresses that I either wasn't given or have misplaced. My spreadsheet is at work so on Monday (not up to work today) I will contact those people whom I do not have an address for and send the their badges promptly. Please don't send me your address via PM if you did not receive your badge today as it may confuse things. I will contact you

It would be nice if you could let me know via this thread when you receive your badge. Please don't send a PM to say you've received as, again it will lead to confusion.

Thanks everyone for your patience through this. Organising it had been a little more complicated than I thought but fun at the same time. I'm really proud of the finished badge and can't wait to go badge spotting at forthcoming shows :D

Wizer,

Hi Tom,

Badge arrived this dinner time. Didn't know they made envelopes
that big it was HUGE. :lol: :lol:
Thanks again mate, super little badge, shall wear it with pride.
Well done. =D> :D
regards.
Trev

Postie struggled up the drive with mine this morning :lol: Thanks Tom, hope to see some others on display at next woody event.

I was a bit worried about those envelopes but it seemed silly putting them in a larger one.

Latest posts

Back