UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like some badges have gone missing in the post. I will sort this out on Monday as I've not been in the office today and the badges are locked in my desk.

Yours went out in the first batch Martin so it's almost certainly gone walkies. I do have a very limited amount of extras that I'd reserved in case this happened but if too many go missing then I'm afraid the best I can do is start dishing out refunds. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I will send the replacements on Monday as they are at work.

Tom, I think the small envelopes may not help, easily mislaid in the sorting or delivery system.

wizer":1s10g9cp said:
Yours went out in the first batch Martin so it's almost certainly gone walkies. I do have a very limited amount of extras that I'd reserved in case this happened but if too many go missing then I'm afraid the best I can do is start dishing out refunds. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I will send the replacements on Monday as they are at work.
Don't worry about refunds Tom, you have done this out of the goodness of you heart and its better for me to lose a fiver than you losing 10 times that amount, enough said.

Hi guys.

I have had a number of people PM me about badges that have not yet posted in this thread. The manufacturer has a minimum order of 50. So we need to whip up as much interest to get more badges. I should have enough for those people who paid, but after that we will need to wait til I have a lot more interest. Obviously I don't want to front up for 50 badges if only 15 people buy some. That leaves me with a great deal of badges that I can't shift. I don't mind buying a little extra to keep as a 'stock'.

So if you would like a badge, please post here. I am recording each request in my spreadsheet and hopefully we can order another batch soon.

All postal loses will be sorted out tomorrow.

Cheers

Hi Tom,

I thought I had asked for one, but I think it was a figment of my imagination, :-s so please put me down for one now. :)

speanwoody":o6v8llao said:
can i have one please? do i need to pm you?

No you do not need to PM me, I will contact you when the time comes.

All those who have had badges go missing in the post will have new ones sent out today. This depletes and extra badges that I had, so I dearly hope these don't go missing.

Those who have sent me their address since Thursday will also be going out today.

Devonwoody reporting his badge arrived to day resealed in a post office envelope, I suspect the your envelope got wet in transit and burst open because of dampness of paper.

Many thanks for your additional output on the problems that arose.

FFS, I specifically used different, larger envelopes to make sure they got there!!

Can the following please report whether they received their badges:

motownmartin

All went out on Monday. :evil: :evil:

Back