UK Workshop Get-together Final Details

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LyNx":1vqy6tlv said:
so whats the arrangement for the time before or after the event.

Are people planning on a few beers after and maybe a curry? or something the night before?

I have "class 1" clearance, so i want to make most of it :wink:

Afraid it has to be a one day event for me. From home down to Phillesville is about 4 hours drive, so me and Bean will start early and be pretty shattered by Saturday night.

chisel":1h6gi54y said:
Better be good dovetails Tony, just been watching Rob Cosman demonstrate some at Westonbirt today, so some act to follow !!! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Paul. :D

I err, might not be demoing then :whistle:

The agreement I was talked into is to demo houndstooth DTs like these , much more fun than 'standard' ones - learnt how to do them from Cosman's DVD :wink:

Quick update.....
Someone mentioned something about T-Shirts. I've put together some with the UK Workshop logo on, hopefully should have a couple of dozen.
Available first come, first served on the day (or to the people with the biggest bribes :lol: )
You know you want to be there.......
Philly :D

Did someone mention a card behind the bar!

On my way! - I'm Irish and like a wee drink or two!

AndyB

Tony":6ck51u8a said:
chisel":6ck51u8a said:
Better be good dovetails Tony, just been watching Rob Cosman demonstrate some at Westonbirt today, so some act to follow !!! :shock: :lol:

I err, might not be demoing then :whistle:

The agreement I was talked into is to demo houndstooth DTs like these , much more fun than 'standard' ones - learnt how to do them from Cosman's DVD :wink:

Have just been taking a look at your link Tony, and don't think you have anything to be worried about, more likely Rob should be concerned about the competition !

Family maters permitting (ie.Leaderene), and provided you're happy with another geriatric innocent turning up, I'm looking forward to putting a face to some names at the Big Event!
regards to all, Ivan

We are off on our hols this Sunday and one of the places we will be having a look at is this:
The20Hornli20hut.jpg

I would think that the slope at the Big Bash might be nearly as steep or maybe a trifle steeper :shock: - ice axes required for all attending.
To all going, have an excellent and informative day, and I look forward to putting faces to names at the Bigger Bash, Part Deux. Enjoy - Rob

Philly":iax79l95 said:
Quick update.....
Someone mentioned something about T-Shirts. I've put together some with the UK Workshop logo on, hopefully should have a couple of dozen.
Available first come, first served on the day (or to the people with the biggest bribes :lol: )
You know you want to be there.......

I hope you've put one aside for demonstrators!! :lol: :lol:

Medium to large for me :wink:

Very generous of you to host the day mate, and the addition of T shirts is stupendous. I'll stand you a beer when I get there

Philly,
after enviously (of those that could come) reading this thread since the start, I suddenly and unexpectedly find I am 95% certain of being able to make it after all. It gets better, I've also been offered the use of the missus' car, so I won't even have to fork out for my thirsty old beast to get here and back!
That being the case, would it be Ok to add me to the list at such short notice?
I have little to offer except another ugly mug to put a name to and a desire for a peek down from the top of the slope 8-[ , but I'm happy to bring supplies of any sort if you let me know what's needed.

Mark

All

If anyone wants to go for a drink/eat on Friday 8th
before the Big Bash then can you phone me on 07886217013.

I am away from my computer all week.

If not look, look forward to meeting you all on the Saturday.

Andy B

I'm 90% hopeful of making it to the Big Bash on Saturday, will be able to firm up later in the week.

Can I bring anything Philly to help out refreshments/sustenance wise, or anything else ?

If anybody wants a lift from the Basingstoke, Hampshire area let me know.

Paul
Bring anything you want-but there will be plenty so don't worry too much.
Hopefully see you Saturday,

Philly
I was hoping to make this but it's now looking unlikely :(. It's my wife b'day the same day and she already had other plans ;).
I might try and make Yandles for the Friday afternoon.
Cheers
(A disappointed) Gidon

As it now looks like I won't be able to do it another way, I might be popping out from the bash to go to Yandles during the day. Would anyone be interested in joining me?

Latest posts

Back