UK Workshop Get-together Final Details

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alf":37lcsm1y said:
My rates are £10 an hour...

... and I'm very slow. :lol:

So I guess you are going to be there Saturday and Sunday 8-[ :whistle: :-#

( Running for the hills )

Starting to get pretty excited now Philly :wink: :D Any iodea of names and numbers yet?

Can't wait to get my hands on those LN chisels

O.k.-update time. :D

Tony has kindly volunteered to do some fancy handcut dovetails-houndstooth anyone?

Numbers are growing by the hour, the list of definites so far are:

Philly
Andy-Lynx
Paul Chapman
John Woodshavings
Alf
Tony
DaveL
Evergreen
Garywayne
Nigel
Martyn2
Martin King
MR (Mike Riley)
SVB
NickW
Stewart

Sorry if I've forgoten anyone (just post it here!!)
The list of maybes is longer, but I'm sure the day should be a busy one!
Cheers
Philly :D

Hi Philly
I'm sending you a PM this evening, sorry I had to wait 'till today to confirm I would like to attend. Waiting for DVLA to send my licence back :!: - Just a change of address in case anyone was wondering.

I hope someone's taking pictures,for those of us unable to make it :(

(Lets get the "rogues gallery" filled up :wink: )

Andrew

Philly, I will be attending, can I bring along a small project I have just completed?

PowerTool":37nbxj2i said:
I hope someone's taking pictures,for those of us unable to make it :(
Andrew,

Go back and read the post from the start. [-X You should have no problem finding what happened. :whistle:

DaveL":1jty1bik said:
Tony":1jty1bik said:
Add Bean too, he's coming down with me

Ask him to bring that latest box please, if he still has it. I would like to see it it the wood. :D :roll:

We're off to a craft fair on monday to try and sell all boxes :wink:

Philly":6gmswtlp said:
O.k.-update time. :D

Tony has kindly volunteered to do some fancy handcut dovetails-houndstooth anyone?

N

Did I forget to mention that these will be cut using your LN chisels? :whistle:

Better be good dovetails Tony, just been watching Rob Cosman demonstrate some at Westonbirt today, so some act to follow !!! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Paul. :D

Philly what a superb idea... (I'm just getting back into things after dealing with life's sheety end of the stick; which accounts for the apparently tardy response)

But for the fact that I'll be in France (on a mission to reduce the mount of grubbing out of vines by buying as much vino as I can manage to drink) I'd have been with you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back