The 2023 Secret Santa - your last chance!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Evri, I expect the others are similar - probably best not leave things this late. The posting deadlines for sending parcels in the UK are:

• Tuesday 19th December – last day for courier collections
  • Wednesday 20th December – send a parcel Standard delivery from a ParcelShop or Evri Locker by 11am
  • Thursday 21st December – send a parcel Next Day delivery from a ParcelShop or Evri Locker by 11am
Note that from 13th November, the drop-off time to ensure Next Day delivery is temporarily changing from 12pm to 11am. Drop off at a ParcelShop or Evri Locker by 11am Mon-Fri and your parcel will be collected the same day.

I've finalised by plan, bought some of the bits and just need some making time. Feeling like i'm ahead of where I was in prior years. Famous last words and I'll be couriering it at great expense on the last available van 1out of Aberdeen.

Out in the workshop today. About to start cutting my prepared wood. Point of no return…
Disaster!! All the cutting went to plan but I then I realised I hadn’t dimensioned the timber for a major component. I’m now collapsed on the sofa after sawing and planing one board to size. One more to go. And there I was thinking I’m on the home straight.

@paulrbarnard @stuckinthemud slow progress is still progress 💪 👍
Well baring the finishing mines done. Pretty simple but I’m pleased with it and I hope the recipient will like it too. Hand tools only job and had a few challenges on the way, boy I’m out of practice. If the recipient puts a square on it I’ll claim it wasn’t supposed to be…

My Secret Santa gift is boxed up and getting collected from the office tomorrow, hopefully there is enough time to get it to it's destination in time for Christmas, unfortunately it's not all that secret as I had to fill out the customs declaration. I can provide the tracking information if needed

Latest posts

Back