Sunday Morning Sex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellywood

Established Member
Reaction score
The sound of church bells will always remind me of my grandparents.
When my grandfather died quite suddenly, I went to see my grandmother and asked her what had happened.
'Oh,' she said. 'We were making love and his heart just gave out.'
I said how dangerous it was for people of their advanced years to be engaged in such strenuous activity.
'Not at all,' she said. 'We worked out many years ago that if we made love to the slow ding dong of the church bells we would be quite safe.'
She wiped a tear from her eye.
'He'd still be with us if Mr Whippy hadn't come along.'

Like old soldiers, some jokes never die although they get updated! I first heard this joke in the NAAFI not long after I joined the TA in 1961. Only, in those, days, it was an ambulance that caused the unfortunate demise of the grandfather. If you are under age 60, you may need to watch some old films such as Doctor in the House or cops and robber films, shot in black and white, from the 1950s to get the joke.

Student":3raqjjid said:
Like old soldiers, some jokes never die although they get updated! I first heard this joke in the NAAFI not long after I joined the TA in 1961. Only, in those, days, it was an ambulance that caused the unfortunate demise of the grandfather. If you are under age 60, you may need to watch some old films such as Doctor in the House or cops and robber films, shot in black and white, from the 1950s to get the joke.

I recall an interview (might have been Parkinson) with a group of comedy writers - possibly Muir and Norden. They claimed there were only about nine jokes in the world and every gag was derived from these.

I remember the same interview. Only I can't remember what the other eight jokes were.

Back