Strong case for euthanasia

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..................

Anyone offering Odds on Whats wrong with Mailee:

1. Diabetes
2. Stress
3. Skinny little runt :lol:

My money is on 2 & maybe 1 causing 3

Whatever, my prognosis he will survive and most likely be a much happier bunny within the next 12 months and "ballon" to 9.5 :lol:

Ha, ha, ha. I knew I could rely on you guys to cheer me up. You will have to keep me posted on the odds and who is the winner Lurker. :lol: Will know more after my trip on Wednesday with any luck. Just to top it off I also have a tooth that is loose and giving me some pain so next trip will be to the Dentist....Pity I can't get cheap rates for that one. Think I have reached that age where things are just breaking down. :(

Hi mailee

I would think if it is diabetes your surgery as soon as they get the results will call you in sooner than let you Wait till your next appointment , mine did . hc

you cant rely on BMI totally as it is based on average bone mass - according to the BMI calculation , swimbo is morbidly obese - which is patently ridiculous as shes not even a little overweight - if she lost weight down to her "ideal weight" she'd be all skin and bone - checked with the doc and her bone mass is higher than average.

I meanwhile am "underweight" according to the BMI calculation , when in fact i'm 13 stone of pure muscle (well okay pure muscle and pure fat :D ) at 6'4 - if i was my "ideal weight" they'd be rolling me home and getting jammed in the doorway

so dont worry about being underweight according to the BMI so long as you are otherwise healthy.

That said i mailees case i'd go with it being stress causing the sudden weight loss , and the thirst - that said its definitely worth checking for T2 if only to put your mind at weight and remove that stressor

I'm somewhere between 10-11 stone and 6' 3" My docs always telling me I'm a stone under my ideal weight but hard as I try, I can't put any weight on.

wizer":3029r9kj said:
I'm somewhere between 10-11 stone and 6' 3" My docs always telling me I'm a stone under my ideal weight but hard as I try, I can't put any weight on.
Sounds like a man yet to reach his 30's!! :D

Dave

Dave S":12xk4gxr said:
wizer":12xk4gxr said:

Dave

yep tell me about it - i could eat what i'd like and never gain a pound up til a few years ago - turned 30 and zap welcome to bloater ville. Admiitedly splitting up with my then girlf and going on a 24 yum yums for breakfast "diet" for a bit didnt help

since meeting swimbo and taking up the martial arts its all come off again.

my brother in law has the exact same build as i did age 24 , and i keep telling him enjoy it while you can because when you turn 30....

Well guys I am 5' 4" tall and have no idea what my weight should be. For many years when I was a teenager up until my first marriage I was around 7 1/2stone, once I married my weight went up to 8stone after that over a period of years it crept up to 81/2 to 9 stone and that is where it has remained. I do smoke and have done for many years and also had a very active life with Scuba diving and swimming, walking and the like. Never played many sports as I don't like them but always had an active job. Many of my friends nicknamed me Duracell as I used to just keep going all the time. This though seems to have put pay to that and is not like me at all. Since reaching fifty I have more aches in places I never knew I had but that is age I suppose. As the saying goes: 'Inside every old man there is a young man thinking, what the fu*k' That is me! :lol:

big soft moose":3rseb2bq said:
Dave S":3rseb2bq said:
wizer":3rseb2bq said:

Dave

yep tell me about it - i could eat what i'd like and never gain a pound up til a few years ago - turned 30 and zap welcome to bloater ville. Admiitedly splitting up with my then girlf and going on a 24 yum yums for breakfast "diet" for a bit didnt help

my brother in law has the exact same build as i did age 24 , and i keep telling him enjoy it while you can because when you turn 30....

Well, I'm twenty-four myself, about 6'2" tall and I weigh roughly thirteen stone... I know I've put on some weight in the last eighteen months due to various reasons but, it sounds as though I have it all to come!! :shock: :? :(

:wink:

OPJ":u0df02nl said:
big soft moose":u0df02nl said:
Dave S":u0df02nl said:
wizer":u0df02nl said:

Dave

Well, I'm twenty-four myself, about 6'2" tall and I weigh roughly thirteen stone... I know I've put on some weight in the last eighteen months due to various reasons but, it sounds as though I have it all to come!! :shock: :? :(

:wink:

Its a funny thing, Olly.

I am 6'2", and at 24 weighed around thirteen stone too. I thought I was a right fat turnip.

By the time I'd aquired a wife and kids in my thirties I was up to 16 stone and peaked in my mid forties at 17 and a half. I'll be 50 next year and I'm determined to get down to 14 stone again.

My mate Colin is the same age and height as me but is quite literally skin and bone. He is so thin he looks ill. Yet he weighs 13 stone!

I can't work out why 13 stone looks fine on a 24 year old but bloody awful on a 48 year old. Maybe we are just supposed to put weight on in middle age.

The other mystery that a lot will identify with is this;

You find an old suit in the loft, and just for the hell of it try it on. It comes as no surprise that the trousers don't fit as you know full well that you've put a few inches on your waist over the years.

But the jacket?

Why is the jacket always three sizes too small too? I haven't put fat on my shoulders, back, or chest. They're just bone. Do bones get bigger with age?

Baffles the hell out of me...

Cheers
Brad

Not trying to upset you Brad but I still have one of my suits that I wore when I was in my twenties.......and it still fits! That's what you get for being skin and bone I guess. :lol: (Wouldn't dream of wearing it now though even with the kipper tie) :roll:

Back