Medical discussions that veer off track...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aye a few places like that around the uk isn't there. Eastbourne. Southwold. Blackpool. Hunstanton. Skegness. Aviemore. Granton. Moray. etc
i'm very happy to have found a nice place like that to 'peg out' when the time comes!

aye a few places like that around the uk isn't there. Eastbourne. Southwold. Blackpool. Hunstanton. Skegness. Aviemore. Granton. Moray. etc
i'm very happy to have found a nice place like that to 'peg out' when the time comes!
Blackpool!🤣🤣

Lol aye can catch one offguard! for them though it's on the same list as kidneys, heart and toes so they loose their 'modesty' after several thousand clinical contacts!

I did spend a couple of years in a medical records - the relevant body had just been privatised and intially gone slightly awry (Capita had the contract). Not a clinical role but going through the notes sometimes you would be shocked (e.g. "Born 1996 and on the Pill! Disgusting!", Until you work out they're actually 19 years old), sometimes you'd snigger, typically yes erectile dysfunction, but after not very long at all it's part of the job and you ignore it.

For the most part, anyway, I remember handling the notes for one patient who went to his GP with erectile dysfunction. What made that memorable is that ten days later he was back at the GP with a sore wrist.

In a year's time I might want to chat to you, it's time I moved and I've never lived in Scotland.

Blackpool is a place that seems to regularily pop up as an example of deprivation of all kinds and it did seem very run down, when I visited Fleetwood from Blackpool on the bus a few years ago it seemed almost deserted, and I was told that Morcombe next door which we thought looked lovely, has a serious ongoing drugs problem. Nowheres perfect, drugs are everywhere and I think are now largely tolerated by both society and the police, but Blackpool is not on my wish list for places to retire to.

when I moved up north 50 years ago blackpool was rough then.....
a filthy, litter strewn deprived town....
mind the lights were a treat at Christmas......lol....

perhaps Jawick might be a better place as u can store ur junk in the garden.....nobody would notice.....
and if u died there again nobody would notice......

in a small village near my old home in France an ex Brit collapsed and died in his garden.....which always was a treat to look at....
when the grass was up to ur navel and nobody had seen him for a bit the cops were called.....
he was found, just skin n bone....a shocking way to go....

when I moved up north 50 years ago blackpool was rough then.....
a filthy, litter strewn deprived town....
mind the lights were a treat at Christmas......lol....

perhaps Jawick might be a better place as u can store ur junk in the garden.....nobody would notice.....
and if u died there again nobody would notice......

in a small village near my old home in France an ex Brit collapsed and died in his garden.....which always was a treat to look at....
when the grass was up to ur navel and nobody had seen him for a bit the cops were called.....
he was found, just skin n bone....a shocking way to go....
Jawick!🤣🤣🤣

I don't know? - in such places people are often quite freindly! Our old 3 bed semi has a better neighborhood community than the 4 bed detached house we live in now!!

Well, this medical discussion has most certainly veered off it's track.... 😂 😂
But, hey, it's all good. An interesting discussion.

Blackpool is a place that seems to regularily pop up as an example of deprivation of all kinds and it did seem very run down, when I visited Fleetwood from Blackpool on the bus a few years ago it seemed almost deserted, and I was told that Morcombe next door which we thought looked lovely, has a serious ongoing drugs problem. Nowheres perfect, drugs are everywhere and I think are now largely tolerated by both society and the police, but Blackpool is not on my wish list for places to retire to.
Google 'Glasgow Deep End Practice' for an interesting approach to the 'postcode lottery' per Acheson 1998? (I think)

30 years?? Jeez, you'd get less for murder 😆🤣
Its like when people agree on seperate beds..... if i ever get to that point, I'll be getting a seperate house, sod the bed 😆

Back