Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: No I haven't finished wrapping them. :lol:

I've ordered some Trend lead on pins which my local place is doing for £1.50 - I can't beat that on the internet.

I've ordered 5. I'm keeping 2, BarkwindJammer wants 1, so that leaves 2 if anyone is interested. Not fussed if anyone isn't.

Dibs

Edit - that might be zero left actually. :lol: - 1 or 2 folk did express an interest. Can get some more if others want them! And it doesn't do anything to the Courier charge and even if your plate is packed - a little cut in the cardboard and some tape - voila!

Address: Do I have yours?

Please look at the spready - I have added a new column (at the beginning) called "Have Address". A "Y" in this column means I have your address, so it can be posted. If there is nothing against your name - that means I don't have your address details. If you think I do - sorry, I've gone thru a lot of PM's and can't find it, so please PM me your address.

I've not looked to see who has paid the Postage & who hasn't - I'll look at that when they are ready to drop off and those that have paid - there's will get dropped off at CityLink as soon as I finish packing them. :oops: But will update the spready at the pertinent point. I will be doing 2 drops to CitiLink. Not really want to do 3.

Drop 1- will be for those that have paid already or by the time I get round to going to the depot - Might be Friday at this rate.

Drop 2 - will be next week, probably Wednesday.

Drop 3 - will be when I can be @rsed.

Sorry but I need to get back on with my 'shed. Wifey is away till next week and I don't really need the headache if my shed hasn't progressed and some of "my stuff" isn't out of the house and major changes aren't visible!

Dibs

Lead in Pins

I can get 2 sorts (both Trend ones). I'm collecting 5 tomorrow (these are not threaded on the end). Although threaded ones are available as well.

So if you want a pin - Threaded or non Threaded?

Hi dibs nice to meat you on sunday just a shame a could not stand and talk longer!! got mine all sorted yesterday and fitted it today will sort picks out lata! I have drilled and tapped all 4 corners on mine to take the leveling grub screws that were in my old plastic plate and just put 2 screws through the plate into the table just to stop it from lifting out when I push the router up from the bottom and it all sits perfect in the table! I wont be drilling and tapping the ring inserts as they fit perfect and I carnt see how the can come out if my work is on top of em.

any way all in all a top job done by MR Dibs-H top bloke cheers mate!! and all the bset with ya other project too!!!

Rob H":2xxm93ih said:
Hi dibs nice to meat you on sunday just a shame a could not stand and talk longer!! got mine all sorted yesterday and fitted it today will sort picks out lata! I have drilled and tapped all 4 corners on mine to take the leveling grub screws that were in my old plastic plate and just put 2 screws through the plate into the table just to stop it from lifting out when I push the router up from the bottom and it all sits perfect in the table! I wont be drilling and tapping the ring inserts as they fit perfect and I carnt see how the can come out if my work is on top of em.

any way all in all a top job done by MR Dibs-H top bloke cheers mate!! and all the bset with ya other project too!!!

Cheers Rob.

Don't forget the piccies! You know the rule - no piccies means it never happened! :wink:

Besides would be nice to see one in it's final home.

Thanks

Dibs

Hi Dibs - I still can't get into the spreadsheet, just the google docs home page! Tried clicking the link or copy and pasting but still won't let me in :?

Dave

Strange - still not working - cleared cookies, history - the lot but still no joy!

No worries, but if you need anything from me just PM :wink:

Dave

LOL - just worked through the help file from google - I give up! :cry:

:wink:

Dibs-h":3mnznp97 said:
Argh!!

Google sucks!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Right Spready updated - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

I've added a couple of columns at the beginning - should be self explanatory.

The column labelled Drop shows whether you'll be in Drop 1 (probably Friday or Sat at the latest, depends on CitiLink & Parcel Monkey), or Drop 2 (middle - late next week) or Drop 3 (TBC). n\a means we have discussed it and there are alternative arrangements in place.

Please pay attention to Columns 2 & 3 - no good me having your address & no payment or payment and no address.

Dibs

Have to say that it's refusing toilet me in also - by refusing I mean it says I am not allowed to have access.

20.00:28th July

Rob (OldWood)

OldWood":15huz534 said:
Have to say that it's refusing toilet me in also - by refusing I mean it says I am not allowed to have access.

20.00:28th July

Rob (OldWood)

Rob

Please use this link - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

We appear to be having issues with the other links.

Cheers

Dibs

p.s. Folks - 12:00 tomorrow is the cutoff for Drop 1. Need address & payment for it to go. Otherwise it'll end up in Drop 2.

Dibs,

just checked the spreadsheet. i'm showing as postage paid, but no address. i sent a pm with my details on it on 26/07. do you need me to resend it ?

ta,
sam (white_sw)

Hi Dibs
I now fully sympathise with your headaches over the Google Spreadsheet - yesterday's link now doesn't work but the one on the 23rd which didn't work last night, now comes up perfectly happily.
:cry: :cry:

Rob

Latest posts

Back