Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hydumuve.jpg

Goddaughters obsessed with princess's so thought I'd make her an extra window for her room. Picture was bought from ebay and frame made to fit. Fingers crossed she'll like it....

A gateway to keep the geese penned in. the gate and its fittings also. Ignore the binder twine, it was there to help me fit the home made hinges, stainless steel pintles running in zinc coated holes.

P1020311.JPG

P1020310.JPG

Attachments

• P1020311.JPG
    P1020311.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 699
  • P1020310.JPG
    P1020310.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 699
Some brass bushes for SWMBO's globe

AB003DC0-DA2B-40FC-9B8E-0ED541A034A8-404-000000C2A546D70B_zps6e47f392.jpg

(I still do woodwork, honest!)

8uta2eze.jpg

Thought of this when maccy d's were giving away mario figures with kids meals. By the time I was ready to get mario the promotion had ended :lol:
y6e2a9es.jpg

Majority done on the spindle but could easily be done with the router ;)

Finished making a workshop air cleaner for in the garage yesterday.

Attachments

• 103 (263x350).jpg
    103 (263x350).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 286
ColeyS1":3jez3v5q said:
8uta2eze.jpg

Thought of this when maccy d's were giving away mario figures with kids meals. By the time I was ready to get mario the promotion had ended :lol:
y6e2a9es.jpg

Majority done on the spindle but could easily be done with the router ;)

Love this

Coffee mugs and kitchen towel holder for my parents.
My first ever project and last thing I build.
eda8egan.jpg
y6udases.jpg

ge9yjyre.jpg

I made these recently. all reclaimed/recycled wood apart from the tabletop.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 154
Only just found this post, but have not been back in my workshop for around 6 weeks but yesterday a neighbour asked me if I would work on his replacement front door (second hand heavy wooden) I feel quite honoured considering I am 77 and he is around 45.
It is a very nice quality door he has got his hands on.

Almost finished a side-gate for my house Woody. It's going to look a bit 'doorish', so I will do my best to upload a pic when it's done. :D

After finding this thread this morning and seeing all those superb projects posted I went into my workshop the first time for weeks, the wife wants some picture frames so I knocked up this one. The timber came out of the
freebie bin at our local B&Q, it was two small pieces of 3x2 and I got the four sides out just. Approx sixe 500mm x 400mm x 18mm thick.

Made me think, how to do a picture frame but I found a new way (for me) I used the inca mitre gauge and cut two pieces at a time, normally only cut one.

It worked.

DSCN0371 w.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0371 w.jpg
    DSCN0371 w.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 527
Its amazing how exhausted I feel after those 3 hours .

Its the brain thinking that's tires you out when you get older as well as physical efforts.

thanks for your comments above.

I know the feeling Woody. When you're all primed to carry on working, and suddenly you think ''I ought to do this tomorrow when I'm fresh!'

Back