Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noel":1xf25g1l said:
Good thread Dave, stuck some glue on it.............

Thank you :D

I'm really chuffed with how popular this thread has become. The quality and the variety of the projects posted up really is an inspiration. Thanks everyone :D

Very nice tool cabinet. I would like to make one like that myself, but fear that having finished it i'd find one more tool, that I couldn't do without.

This is my last project. It may look like a window seat but it's really an undercover shed.

I recently erected a log cabin workshop in my garden, removing a little 6×4 shed in the process. The contents were not really welcome in my workshop, so they have been knocking around the conservatory getting in the way. Now they are tucked out of sight but still easy accessible when needed.

The T&G was recycled from my very dated kitchen. I liked the idea of recycling,but it was a massive PITA. Most of it was glued together by varnish, so I ended up having to machine grooves onto several lengths, and glue in replacement tongues.

And now to the barrel-bottom...

Board and easel. Made on the fly, and at short notice. (No plans whatsoever)

My grand-daughter is 2 years old on Tuesday next.
No dimensions. I just measured Miss Trouble's height at the door-frame. :D

Attachments

• Easel and Board.jpg
    Easel and Board.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 228
Benchwayze":vuhzei1g said:
And now to the barrel-bottom...

Board and easel. Made on the fly, and at short notice. (No plans whatsoever)

My grand-daughter is 2 years old on Tuesday next.
No dimensions. I just measured Miss Trouble's height at the door-frame. :D
I'm sure Miss Trouble will get hours of pleasure chalking on it =D>

Baldhead

Fresh from the lathe, a slightly over-engineered aluminium bracket for the headlight on SWMBO's bicycle

A08375A1-3496-4028-B2EE-4EF79FD77A73-609-00000142A3BC256E_zps8b51c636.jpg

whiskywill":34vxd04t said:
Did you buy a plan for that or design it yourself? :wink:

Amazingly that is all my own design. A design that was so good I was able to make 2 of them from the same short piece of 2x4.

I'm not particularly active on here, but I do like to have a good look around from time to time. I thought I'd share this with you all as it's not the typical project on here.
I am a amateur cuemaker and this is my latest. I use hand tools and jigs for the most part, apart from a bandsaw for cutting the splices and then sander, and a drill for the joint and badge. So Pretty much all done by hand. Shaft is ash and the butt gabon ebony with front splice of amboyna burl. Oil finish all over.
Cheers Adam

Back