• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One for those who still use biscuits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks as though he's having a de-clutter. Loads of semi-full boxes of old screws at extortionate prices.
gotta love a tryer. 27 "vintage" (read rusty) coach bolts £20 and 130 pine plugs £35

As someone who has a boxful of biscuits I'm intrigued by the use of the word "still" in the subject of the thread - wondering what people using now to do similar joints? (I am soooo out of touch lol)

I shall have to start cashing in on my stock of Nettlefold slotted steel screws. They should fetch a premium being stored St Bruno Flake tins, courtesy of my dad. Now there's something that's gone out of fashion - pipe smoking.
Brian

When I open that link e-bay show other listing below including 100 for £6.29 so I think his won't sell.....

Ninety nine out of a hundred people won't be fooled ...
very true, even if it is just one in a thousand, there a a lot of punters on ebay.

I knew someone who used to purposefully use bad spelling, thus attracting those who can't spell and would find little competition to her over-priced stuff, she did well.

Latest posts

Back