Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dad raised the kids!.jpg

I googled Easter Island Heads and what stone they are carved from, thinking it may be soap stone. The pink block looks like a bar of soap to me. Sadly, I couldn’t find an answer as they’re carved from rough hardened volcanic ash. 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s a spoof on a PEZ dispenser

I googled Easter Island Heads and what stone they are carved from, thinking it may be soap stone. The pink block looks like a bar of soap to me. Sadly, I couldn’t find an answer as they’re carved from rough hardened volcanic ash. 🤷‍♀️
I thought that at first, then it looks more like a life raft! :ROFLMAO: + :dunno:

Easter Island/Pez

The explanation is nobody knows the significance of the Easter Island statues
Pez. Sweet dispenser thats basically just a novelty head on a little magazine of pez sweets.

The Tourists,academics etc wonder the significance of the Easter Island Heads, and the Islander(represented by his clothing) shows us its a giant pez dispenser.

I take it many of you don't watch the TV quiz program 'Catchphrase'.

Easter Island/Pez

The explanation is nobody knows the significance of the Easter Island statues
Pez. Sweet dispenser thats basically just a novelty head on a little magazine of pez sweets.

The Tourists,academics etc wonder the significance of the Easter Island Heads, and the Islander(represented by his clothing) shows us its a giant pez dispenser.

I take it many of you don't watch the TV quiz program 'Catchphrase'.
You be correct there - 'Catchphrase' ? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back