Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1658428444470.png

And another person with not only a large tin of those - I will need it one day - but also 2 plastic buckets over full must get another.
The trouble is its more grief emptying out a bucket full to find that thing but then the problem is getting it all back into the bucket/tin!

Last edited:
Funny but unfortunately so so true except in my case read 60 years of hording/ saving "bits".
Up to retirement, 2009, I had loads of allsorts (NOT liquorice!); BSF BSW UNF UNC & BA , all got binned except for BA. These were from vending machines, but rarely rendered anything useful so eventually binned. I just keep a good selection of metric now.

Here we go again! :dunno: :ROFLMAO:
Right then, Grandad:

Lyrics to the song (I had to look this up, but knew the song) Le Freak, by Chic:

*Ahhhh, freak out! (Le freak, c’est chic)* Accompanied by rapid, palm-muted funk-style guitar strumming.

Cf.:
*Free grout!, etc.*

Now, according to the wiki entry, this was released in 1978 (before I was born), when you were 38. Do you hear the phrase ‘living under a rock’ a lot? ;) :)

Right then, Grandad:

Lyrics to the song (I had to look this up, but knew the song) Le Freak, by Chic:

*Ahhhh, freak out! (Le freak, c’est chic)* Accompanied by rapid, palm-muted funk-style guitar strumming.

Cf.:
*Free grout!, etc.*

Now, according to the wiki entry, this was released in 1978 (before I was born), when you were 38. Do you hear the phrase ‘living under a rock’ a lot? ;) :)
I wuz 33 in ,78. Can't say I remember any of the other, probably not my choice of music. :unsure: Jusy googled it, now that you told me twas a song, played it on YT - NOW I remember it! Thank you!:) Alles ist klar! (as they say)

Last edited:
I wuz 33 in ,78. Can't say I remember any of the other, probably not my choice of music. :unsure: Jusy googled it, now that you told me twas a song, played it on YT - NOW I remember it! Thank you!:) Alles ist klar! (as they say)
Oops! My turn for the senior moment. 78-45=...

Right then, Grandad:

Cf.:
*Free grout!, etc.*

Funky strumming by Nial Rogers still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back