Joke Thread II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is supposed to happen? Because all I see is the white square - or is that the joke?

I just tried it, again.
This time I got the distinct impression that a positive
image of the left hand one started to appear.....a bit.

I just tried it, again.
This time I got the distinct impression that a positive
image of the left hand one started to appear.....a bit.

I've tried everything, rotating the image, expanding it, changing my screen brightness, staring for much much longer than 15 seconds and I don't get anything. Then I wondered if the joke was to get you to spend loads of time staring at a dot on some ladies nose...

I've tried everything, rotating the image, expanding it, changing my screen brightness, staring for much much longer than 15 seconds and I don't get anything. Then I wondered if the joke was to get you to spend loads of time staring at a dot on some ladies nose...
Try blinking a few times as soon as you look at the white square. You should get a colour, ‘positive’ version of the negative image.

If you still get nothing, might be worth getting your vision checked.

Might be like those 3d images, some people see them, some don't. I don't see them, but I do see a positive picture of the lady in the white square.

Works the other way too.

inv.jpg

the brighter the monitor the better the negative image works as it is the after image on your retina that you percieve to be on the white square.

Reactions: dzj
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back