I would like to look at your workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, its all beginning to come together now, thanks again for all the interest. Obviously something went drastically wrong with my batch of pms last week, probably finger trouble at this end. :D

I can see that the initial batch of 20 or so obviously didn't get through so I am going to resend the message. If you have already had it and replied please ignore me, or ignore me if you are no longer interested. Any of you who have pm'd me this week, thanks, your details are all noted.

I just need to stick pins in a map now to try and plan multiple visits, why do you all live in Kent!!?

I really hope this will be an interesting project for us all, if anyone else wants to join in please feel free, quite happy to tune your bandsaw whilst I'm there as Rich and Tom suggest, but don't want to put Steve M out of business.

Cheers,

Alan

wizer":2ixedfg3 said:
There you go Alan, that might get you more interest. Offer a bandsaw tune with every invitation ;)

But then, if everyone's bandsaw was fixed, we'd have to stop plugging Steve's DVDs!! :( :wink:

It's been a bust day for pm's. Thanks to everyone. Just need to sort out an action plan now. Its quite a long term project so may take time to try and get round to everyone, but I'll be back in touch in due course.

Meanwhile, if anyone else wants to join the party....!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Alan

Latest posts

Back