How old are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 0-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-30

• 31-40

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71 +

• Total voters
44 almost 45
and looking at almost imminent redundancy as of 0900 tommorow morning :x

bummer :cry:
i really enjoyed that job as well

I am 51 going on 16, well my brain thinks so but my body doesn't. I can still sit cross legged in front of the TV like I used to when I was younger but now I just can't get up afterwards! :? Still never too old to learn. :wink:

tim":3m4502nx said:
38 with a mental age of about 17 (and no plans to change that).

Cheers

Tim

Not just me then but I am just a year older :wink:
( the first one on the mental age )

My age is the same whichever way you write it.

But I'm in my 14th year of retirement.

tim":3ls6psip said:
38 with a mental age of about 17 (and no plans to change that).

In terms of physical age, you're younger than me.
In terms of mental age, you're older than me.
In terms of IQ, everyone here's got me beat :lol: !

Gill (who retired when she was 29 - so perhaps she isn't really that dumb ;) )

Another youngster here, at the age of 21 this summer. Indeed, some of my machines are considerably older than me (the Wadkin AGS is probably coming up to 40 years or so, and I doubt my drill is much newer than that).

Neil

Hi Gill

Well you retired 26 years earlier than me so you're definately no dumbo :) :) and you managed to post without saying how old you are :lol: :lol: and that certainly makes you a clever lady in my book :wink:

Another vote for the early 40's - I'll be 41 this year - hardly seems possible. For those of a similar age have a read of a book called 'where did it all go right?' if you need a gentle reminder of what it was like growing up in the late 60's and early 70's. Certainly brought back some memories for me (curly wurlies and space dust to name 3)

Steve

Back