How old are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 0-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-30

• 31-40

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71 +

• Total voters
Until very recently I ran part of one of those peer to peer (Napster type) music sharing sites that you may have read about, the whole thing's down the pan now - the big American corporations and the BPI are much too closely on the case nowadays!

Lots of the Grey Mafia/Baldies can use computers.....

Ummm.....I remember now ......I'm 54.

Chris.

In the three years since the last poll I've aged about 10 :shock:

2 months after the previous poll the offspring count went up 3 fold. Wonder if that had anything to do with the grey hairs that have appeared since then. :lol:

Andy

waterhead37":1zhokn9v said:
The last time I did this I was in a different decade for the poll :cry:

Yep - me too, although I only just scrape in at 31. Am I the baby of the group? :lol:

Adam

I'm 21......But I had a paper round that covered the whole of Yorkshire, Makes me look 51................................O.K. O.K. I'm actually 51................................Can't a man dream???? Funny, it looks far shorter looking back at 21 than it looked from 21 to 51. :lol:

cheers, sliver.

58 but my age is receeding. On fiftieth b'day I swore to be 25 again. So this year I continued to climb things such as the Toda Gorge in Morrocco, I'm learning to fly...little single engine Cessna and will be running the London Marathon this year for the second time. Viva la age gap.

regards
Alan

Like Steve I'm staring at the big five "o" this year.....

...and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. :wink:

Mark

40 - Well I swore I was....

But really 41 - You know I had to ask my wife....

As I get older the age seems less important or is it that I just either dont care or cant remember.

Kinda bothering me now as I really did think I was 1 year younger. Oh im in decline now.

I going to get a beer and check my grey hair's.

:? :? :?

Marky

Paul

Snap! I'm another 61 year old. Do you realise, we're in the oldest group because nobody has owned up to being 71+ yet?!

Regards.

57 and about 9/12 ....
(You are only as old as the lady that you have your hands on)
8)

:shock: GAWD ! just thought about it and I've pass the 45.5 on the 15th of this month. Oh well at least I have the 50 to look forward to :? as its called ones
ABRAHAM birthday here in Friesdland /Holland :)

Hopefully I'll have lots more years butchering wood

HS still with snow and ice in East Friesland

sliver":3r2d78cz said:
Funny, it looks far shorter looking back at 21 than it looked from 21 to 51.

lol - that's so true. I'm 53 and I'm deferring serious decisions until I grow up. As our contemporaries are all becoming grandparents, I've only just got used to the idea that, with 2 children aged 24 and 25, I'm actually old enough to have children!

33 ...... and I alway have to think about it for a while when someone asks :? .................. I guess it just not important to me now a days

As far as I see it age does not mark you as a person, it what you do in life makes you who you are

Back