How old are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 0-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-30

• 31-40

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71 +

• Total voters

Slim

Established Member
Reaction score
Inspired by RobertMP's post on the amount of grey heads at wood working shows. I thought it would be interesting to discover the average age of forum members.

So with absolutely no sensitivity and without beating around the bush:

How old are you?

oh come on, I have just looked at the poll results, I definately think a few of the older boys are not voting.

My guess at the average age is 82, :lol:

Well it will be interesting to compare the results with the poll that was on this subject 3 years ago, take look here.
I have moved on a box, I am now 52, one of the old men if Senior is to be believed and a mod as well, not a lot going for me really. I even upset the LOML when she found out I had been a prefect at school. :roll:

DaveL":7o0zhwwc said:
Well it will be interesting to compare the results with the poll that was on this subject 3 years ago, take look here.
Must be a February thing. :roll: I too have moved on a box since last time. :(

Cheers, Alf

Well I hit the half-century this year (I know, I don't look it -it's Palmolive, it keeps me young-looking). I gather that 50 is the new 40, so I'm hoping for life to begin!

(Although I always suspected that "life begins at 40" was a desperate attempt at jollity by people who are 39 1/2 and terrified.)

Cheers
Steve

42 - which I used to think of as middle-age,but somehow don't now that I have reached it :wink:

Andrew

Can't help thinking a lot of the greys I saw at Ally Pally wouldn't know too much about computers and forum polls so I'd expect a younger average here.

Still I added my vote earlier to push the average up a bit :)

Well according to this completely unscientific poll, I'm one of the oldies!

Cheers
Brad

Edit - Sunday am

Things have moved overnight & I am very encouraged to find that I am now almost exactly in the middle of the age ranges. Taking into account the septaganarians who either haven't fessed up or have lied then I'm still in the lower half!

With a smile on my face and a spring in my step I shall now prepare my bacon and eggs. :lol:

Back