Handtool Secret Santa - GET IT POSTED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mine will be going out in a couple of days. I was planning on making my gift, but I haven't been in the 'shop for over a month, so I had to resort to purchasing my gift.

Cheers

Karl

Got mine yesterday - and SWMBO promptly hid it to avoid any temptation to open early.

Mine's going out tomorrow/Friday.

Cheers

Karl

They'll be blood on me hands If I open mine :lol:, the package has now been entrusted to SWIMBO's delicate care until the big day...will post a pic later so you can see what I mean :wink:

elves.jpg

...so what happens to the fairy on the tree, does she get put against the wall as well? :shock: :lol: - Rob

Posted mine yesterday. :D

I have 2 cards from the postman about stuff too big for the letterbox, I will be picking then up at the weekend. \:D/

I don't know if anyone else guessed, but I know exactly who that parcel is from Rob (not me) ;)

Whilst I'm here I have bad news. I think I tempted fate with all my previous comments in this thread. Weds night I bent down to pick up a CD and SHAZZAAM! out goes my back! I've hurt it worse than ever before (and that's saying something.) I've been bed bound since it happened and this morning the doctor brought me stronger drugs than I normally take (I was on morphine :shock: ) The result is that my hand made secret santa project will not get completed in time. However, I did have a backup plan in the form of a bought item and I will beg the missus to send it as soon as possible. The up side is that I can guarantee that my recipient will be overjoyed not to be receiving my handmade item! :D Pics of that to follow in the new year (hopefully).

Hope you feel better soon Tom. Its a rather elaborate ploy to avoid sending out a shop-made gift :lol:

Cheers, Ed

I know, it sounds like a terribly obvious ploy doesn't it. They gave me Gabapentin yesterday and so far it ain't working. Still, at least I can reach the laptop! ;) Crawling to he toilet is no fun tho :roll: :wink:

TheTiddles":2fg9ufs3 said:
Be cautious everyone, buying lots of expensive tools can damage your health!

Aidan

Ah! I'll have to remember that quote next time I'm at the doctors :lol: I wonder if he got any pills as a cure :D :wink:

Wizer":2fg9ufs3 said:
Crawling to the toilet is no fun

We've passed commiseration between each of us regarding back pain in the past wizer, and your quote is all to familiar with me, knowing how bad it is just getting out of bed or trying to stand up I really do hope your a little better by christmas. 8-[

Hi,

I spent 2 days in bed unable to move with back pain (over my birthday) a couple of years ago so I have an idea how you feel, get well soon.

Pete

Back