Handtool Secret Santa - GET IT POSTED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys cheers for the Sympathy. It's really appreciated. This is an on going saga which is getting worse year on year. Eventually I have to come to terms with living with this and adjust my life accordingly. It'll be gut wrenching if I ever have to give up woodworking totally, even tho my current production rate it fairly non-existent. Tho as you can imagine there is a lot more than woodworking at stake.

Anyway I know I am among friends here. Thanks for the continued support.

Shall we get back to being excited about our secret santa pressies? It's definitely my most anticipated item under the tree. :D

oh crapledoodleski - i knew i forgot something.

Ive moved house lately and it just got lost in the shuffle - I did buy it but i havent got round to posting it and i guarantee that it wont get there in time for xmas now

anyway I will post it tommorow so if you dont recieve your secret santa in time for xmas then you know who is to blame.

Pete

Bad luck Tom, let's hope your o.k. for the x-mas
festivities mate. I take Gabapentin + Dihydrocodeine
+ Naproxen + Paracetamol, and I'm still in bloody
pain. Went to the doc on Tuesday to see about getting
better pain relief and he said I'm getting the strongest
he can give me, so i have to just hope the appointment
for surgery doesn't take too long. :roll: :ho2

big soft moose":3fn54u2l said:
i havent got round to posting it and i guarantee that it wont get there in time for xmas now

Some of your fellow secret santas have said they will be using Royal Mail Special Delivery, the last posting date for which is the 23rd Dec. Whilst its not for me to advise on your postal strategy, I think it is the 'givers' responsibility to use reasonable means to ensure the items get there for Christmas. So there's still time! :D

Cheers, Ed

Thankyou secret santa for your kind gift which arrived yesterday.

Do you know, it is a strange thing but I'm sure the best present I will receive this year is just that one.

The ususal socks, pants and deodorant will pass me by as I fumble to open my gift from a distant friend who shares a simple bond.

The joy of tools and woodworking.

T

returning from sweden from a short trip I found my secret santa gift on the door step. \:D/

Mine was posted last week and I picked up a package originating from Germany later in the week.........

Never mind Secret Santa, how about dedicated Santa =D>

Mine's very heavy, and seems to be clunking around inside a box, first guess is something based around an A5 sized board of dense hardwood as the centre of gravity seems to be fairly central...

Aidan

TheTiddles":3sjjz2s5 said:
Mine's very heavy, and seems to be clunking around inside a box, first guess is something based around an A5 sized board of dense hardwood as the centre of gravity seems to be fairly central...

Aidan

That's not a NORRIS A5 sized board, is it? :lol:
Philly :D

Philly":2agews8g said:
Must be strong......must be strong....

Philly :D

Which is the reason why mine isn't getting posted out until tomorrow (special delivery - so if you haven't received yours yet then you'd better be in on Wednesday morn!).

Cheers

Karl

Only one sleep for me - it's german tradition to open the presents on christmas eve. :wink:

Merry Christmas to you all
Pedder

Escudo":387dco5u said:
Only three more sleeps now.... :D
Brilliant! My kids measure time in the number of sleeps too! They forget very easily though.
"How many sleeps now dad" "2" "How many sleeps now dad" "2" "how many sleeps now dad" "still 2 Grrrrrr" :p :ho2

Nice thread this and it just shows how much good will there is on this site.

Merry Chrismas chaps

Hi all :D
We, as you, are waiting for opening our presents!!
http://www.arcadilegno.it/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

I wish you a Merry Christmas!!
user_22_babbo_natale.jpg

Giuliano

MrJay":1n82mlbr said:
If you haven't got yours yet, it might be my fault. It could turn out to be more of a new years gift...

good to see i'm not the only one to blame - mine went (non special delivery) yesterday - knowing the royal snail someone should get theirs about jan 6 :eek:

Back