Handtool Secret Santa - GET IT POSTED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have finally finished my present. Just got to wrap it up and send it. Should go first thing Monday morning. :D . Still haven't received one yet though :( .

Bob

woodbloke":5yqumi6k said:
Waka":5yqumi6k said:
Paul Chapman":5yqumi6k said:
woodbloke":5yqumi6k said:
Still nothing :cry: :cry:

That'll teach you to block up your chimney :lol:

Cheers :ho2

Paul

Didn't I give it to you last weekend Rob?
...do you mean the baby S&S? :lol: I that was me prezzie, you took it away with you :( - Rob

No the candle in the wind :wink:

I've finally completed my gift, but can't decide whether to put it on the CNC machine at school this week to engrave my initials, or not. I'm out of school for the next three days, so the if I go down the CNC route I wont be posting until the end of the week. My only concern, is that there's a slight chance that the engraving machine may ruin the job, and it's just too late to start again!! What do you think?

My gift arrived over a week ago - thank you santa -, but had I mentioned it then, I probably would have given one of the secret santas away; on the other hand I may be completey wrong. My Mrs has hidden the gift, as the temptation would have been too much for me.

Regards

Aled

Last posting date for Royal Mail Standard Parcels in the UK is 15th December - Thats tommorrow!!!

Anyone leaving it til the last minute then tommorrow is that day (assuming you are using Royal Mail Standard Parcels).

Cheers, Ed

EdSutton":3bk1elle said:
Last posting date for Royal Mail Standard Parcels in the UK is 15th December - Thats tommorrow!!!

Anyone leaving it til the last minute then tommorrow is that day (assuming you are using Royal Mail Standard Parcels).

Cheers, Ed

Yes Ed, but for the really last minute guys like me, there's always Special Delivery which gives us until the 23rd :wink: :roll: :wink:

It also cuts out the suspense and suffering for the recipients :wink: :roll: :roll:

Cheers

Aled

Yes you're right. I was assuming everyone was thrifty like me. Mind you on these teachers salaries you're probably in the premium postage market..! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Ed

Forget about get it posted, get it made!

23rd spec del for me

EdSutton":327ree19 said:
... Mind you on these teachers salaries you're probably in the premium postage market..! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Ed

Hmm! I'm not sure I agree. I'd say it was a pittence, for the rubbish we put up with. In fact the last couple of weeks have been mayhem in school with end of term reports, and mock exam papers to mark :-({|= :-({|= . The hols really do make up for it though :D :D

Just to make myself feel better for leaving another project to the last minute, there's not really that much of a difference in postage cost for small parcels, so I can put up with that.

Cheers
Aled

Well I know I for one couldn't do it as a job, so I applaud those who can.

Cheers, Ed

Aled Dafis":1f08n1vn said:
EdSutton":1f08n1vn said:
... Mind you on these teachers salaries you're probably in the premium postage market..! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Ed

Hmm! I'm not sure I agree. I'd say it was a pittence, for the rubbish we put up with. In fact the last couple of weeks have been mayhem in school with end of term reports, and mock exam papers to mark :-({|= :-({|= . The hols really do make up for it though :D :D

Just to make myself feel better for leaving another project to the last minute, there's not really that much of a difference in postage cost for small parcels, so I can put up with that.

Cheers
Aled

Been there, done all that cr*p for 20 years, got all the T shirts etc etc...never again - Rob

DHL-Tracking says parcel has found it's new home.
:ho2 :ho2 :ho2 :ho2 :ho2 :ho2 :ho2 :ho2

Back