Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Festool Dealers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Apaert from Axminster and Rutlands does anyone know of other dealers in these products that deal online?

Thanks

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
Waka, i do not know what you are after, but Tool Save http://www.toolsave.co.uk/product.php?e ... ode=&rltd= have got some excellent prices on the Festool TS55 plunge saw at the moment.

Depending on what one you want the price can be as low as £304.95, including vat and free delivery, which is not bad when you consider that other dealers are charing around £370/£380.

Regards

Woody

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Waka

I second David's comments re Protrade. I bought my TS55 from them and it recently threw a little wobbler. Protrade arranged the collection etc..all excllent aftersales service which goes along way in my book.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Guys

Thanks for the links.

That certainly is a good deal on the saw, unfortunately I already have on. What I'm after is the deflector that attaches to the end of the guide rail to stop the extraction hose from snagging. I can't zxeem to find anyone who has it in stock.

Jake

Established Member
Reaction score
mtmc seem to have the most comprehensive accessories list, I doubt they can actually stock them all it is so comprehensive. But if all they have to do is get Minden to out...

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks once again guys, all useful info.

Martyn, thanks for the offer, think I'll take a trip there when I get back.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Last time i met Roger to pic up some parts for the Legacy he had a festool bench saw and lots of festool boxes in the boot of his car , i assume he deals with them and can be found at http://www.woodworkersworkshop.co.uk/