• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ebay 15% off selected traders

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWiduWood

Established Member
Reaction score
Ebay are offering up to £75 in a 15% off selected traders deal.

im not sure how many traders have opted in but i just bought a festool set ive been after for ages with £64 off using the code, and thats from an authorised dealer.

Happy days if you can find the product you want and its in the deal.

CODE- COSY15

And if they haven’t put the price up first to make it look like a discount…. Just checked a few items and the 15% brings the price back down to what you can buy it from elsewhere 🙄.

And if they haven’t put the price up first to make it look like a discount…. Just checked a few items and the 15% brings the price back down to what you can buy it from elsewhere 🙄.
Well i bought the festool SYS3 M 89 ORG CE-SORT set for £350 and my mate wants a Dewalt thicknesser DW733-GB and i found that at £490, so if you find either of those cheaper online with free delivery give me a shout cheers.:rolleyes:

Well i bought the festool SYS3 M 89 ORG CE-SORT set for £350 and my mate wants a Dewalt thicknesser DW733-GB and i found that at £490, so if you find either of those cheaper online with free delivery give me a shout cheers.:rolleyes:
Glad for you mate. I checked out the Festool CSC SYS 50, no such luck. Still cheaper online at other stores. I think the main culprit is FFX who increase their prices to discount them!

Latest posts

Back