Festool Dealers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waka, i do not know what you are after, but Tool Save http://www.toolsave.co.uk/product.php?e ... ode=&rltd= have got some excellent prices on the Festool TS55 plunge saw at the moment.

Depending on what one you want the price can be as low as £304.95, including vat and free delivery, which is not bad when you consider that other dealers are charing around £370/£380.

Regards

Woody

Waka

I second David's comments re Protrade. I bought my TS55 from them and it recently threw a little wobbler. Protrade arranged the collection etc..all excllent aftersales service which goes along way in my book.

Guys

Thanks for the links.

That certainly is a good deal on the saw, unfortunately I already have on. What I'm after is the deflector that attaches to the end of the guide rail to stop the extraction hose from snagging. I can't zxeem to find anyone who has it in stock.

mtmc seem to have the most comprehensive accessories list, I doubt they can actually stock them all it is so comprehensive. But if all they have to do is get Minden to out...

Latest posts

Back