Cherry Dresser - NOW FINISHED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! That's stunning!

Will that fit in your nice shinny new van - I realise that the top and bottom come apart? It just looks quite long. Guess you will need some help with it.

Anyway very well done.

Mcluma":389wb361 said:
Very nice - how much will that set the customer back (if you are willing to disclose)

I would rather not specify exact details on the forum

Rog

Couple of smaller jobs, a nice presentation box, an oak occasional table and then a longcase clock to name a few.

very nice indeed... it may say somewhere (long thread!) - did you turn the knobs? I suspect it's going in a rather contemporary setting? I might have used narrow lead on the glass if it was going in our place (but that all depends on surroundings of course).
Excellent, and rather nippy too =D>

I really like that. Great materials and craftsmanship at an impressive speed.
Can I ask what sort of hinges you used? Trad brass butts or modern kitchen cabinet style to leave the front clean and uncluttered?

AndyT":gr29znyg said:
I really like that. Great materials and craftsmanship at an impressive speed.
Can I ask what sort of hinges you used? Trad brass butts or modern kitchen cabinet style to leave the front clean and uncluttered?

Solid Drawn Brass Butt Hinges on all the doors and Condeestesso yes I turned the knobs myself from the same timber to ensure that matched.

Back