Woodworking for cats

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat owners are the most irresponsible people I know that let their animals out to use every ones elses garden as their private toilet. If you own a cat keep it indoors and let it use a litter tray. Dog owners have to clear up after their animals so should cat owners. No you did not get it wrong
Like the dog owners who let their animals bark their heads off at all hours, leave bags of poo hanging on all the local hedges, and have out of control ones that kill or maim people?
I'll stick with cats anyday

Cat owners are the most irresponsible people I know that let their animals out to use every ones elses garden as their private toilet. If you own a cat keep it indoors and let it use a litter tray. Dog owners have to clear up after their animals so should cat owners. No you did not get it wrong
Try rephrasing your comment to include "some cat" owners.

My two cats are indoor only and never leave the house, therefore cause no issues for anyone. Not all cat owners allow their cats to free roam. It's something like only 25% of owners who allow their cats to roam these days.

My old mum used to have a big grey male and he would not let anyone near her she would cuddle him like a baby, he would sit on her lap, and would sit on the table while she had her meals, and would not go out she used to put a collar and lead on him and take him a walk down the garden then he would pull her back up again as fast as he could.
But i worked on the farm then and he would creep up on me and spray my legs it must have been the smells from the farm.

Now I have four cats visit to mess my garden but where I dig I put chicken wire down and that stops them.

wife just found this.....wooden cat ladder extreme....
IMG_9206.JPG
e

really! Cats dig a hole for their poop and cover it up. Dogs just poop on the pavement watched by their so called, "loving owners." Just this week one loving owner did have the courtesy to bag up the waste, however the mindless muppet then placed it on the bench seat of the bus stop! Why bag it up and why on earth hang it from branches?

sometimewoodworker......
ur geko's must be differant to our's....we have five that visit everynight looking for moths and flies etc....
they parade on the cieling with no regard to us.....
the visiting kids love em....
no idea what Geko poop looks like....lol...

ynight ont

This is Ollie. He loves going to the caravan with us and very often sleeps on the day bed cushion back right next to my head. When he's awake he's always near me and even at four years old, plays like a kitten. I'm definitely his favourite human whereas Jasper our other cat is more for my OH.

FEVBdAIp_o.jpg

Back