Who said workbenches weren't sexy?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr Schwarz busting a pose

Pouty.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Are my eyes playing tricks. Is he wearing a plane around his neck on a ribbon?

If so I thought I was the only one who did that :twisted: :twisted: :!:

It must be Friday.

Graeme

Am I daft as a brush or what. I never noticed it the first time but someone has messed about with the picture.

Cheers

Mike

Well not many people wear a plane hanging round their neck.....

The bench and cabinet are superb works of art...wonderful...

The pose leaves a lot to be desired and the plane necklace beats Pat off EastEnders into a cocked hat....

Jim

ByronBlack":r3yxa950 said:
Mike.C":r3yxa950 said:
Am I daft as a brush or what. I never noticed it the first time but someone has messed about with the picture.

Cheers

Mike

How so?

I don't know I can' put my finger on it, but it seems that his leg is sticking out at a funny angle, it just does not seem to belong to that body. Then there is the size of the feet and the plane around his neck.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1pp6cv4q said:
ByronBlack":1pp6cv4q said:
Mike.C":1pp6cv4q said:

Cheers

Mike

How so?

I don't know I can' put my finger on it, but it seems that his leg is sticking out at a funny angle, it just does not seem to belong to that body. Then there is the size of the feet and the plane around his neck.

Cheers

Mike

He explains the plane around his neck in the accompanying blog post, I'm not sure why he would post a doctored image for what is a humour-piece.. I dont think the bench was built for him, hence why he looks out of portion to it. He does have a massive foot though..

ByronBlack":38h7o8fl said:
Mike.C":38h7o8fl said:
ByronBlack":38h7o8fl said:
Mike.C":38h7o8fl said:

Cheers

Mike

How so?

Cheers

Mike

He explains the plane around his neck in the accompanying blog post, I'm not sure why he would post a doctored image for what is a humour-piece.. I dont think the bench was built for him, hence why he looks out of portion to it. He does have a massive foot though..

That might be the whole point BB, because it is a humour-piece he has messed about with the image.
As I said I do not know, it was just a feeling I had when I looked at the picture :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1ew3zu1i said:
ByronBlack":1ew3zu1i said:
ByronBlack":1ew3zu1i said:

Cheers

Mike

How so?

Cheers

Mike

That might be the whole point BB, because it is a humour-piece he has messed about with the image.
As I said I do not know, it was just a feeling I had when I looked at the picture :roll:

Cheers

Mike

No need for the eye-rolling, I wasn't arguing against you, just thinking out loud as to why I don't think it would have been altered, although I do agree with you that it is a little odd.. The picture of the bench in the previous blog post is identical - so I wonder if they have superimposed him onto the picture, either way, I thought i'd post it as a bit of fun on a dull friday.

Latest posts

Back