What's gotten into the wood dust?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake":37y1wxf2 said:
You self-selected yourself into the "most", why?

Exactly how did I do that Jake? :lol:

I made no self selection, in which case you must be making assumptions. - Fair enough - you have the right to so do if you wish. That is up to you!
I certainly have made no such judgement regarding your intelligence or that of anyone else for that matter.

I have no issues with and respect the views of everyone whether or not I agree with their point of view, as we all have freedom to think and express ourselves individually. What I object to is the abusive "ramming down ones throat" by certain persons when that view doesn't fall into line.

I accept that I was goaded into responding in kind when I posted "p****" ( though it probably is not the word you might think it is :) ) and I regret that as it brought me down to a similar level to the person who caused it, but then is it not just human nature to respond in such a manner occasionally? I doubt many people have not done so whether verbal or in written at some stage in their life. Can you say you are the exception?

I repeat - in upwards of 1500 posts, there is only one person I can recall who has managed to illicit such a response from me so perhaps that is part of the "2 sides to a story" that was mentioned and should be considered as such!

cheers

Bob

Well, I must say I've learned a few things (or in some cases confirmed) about the character and personality of a few of those who have engaged in discussion in this thread. As I said earlier, nowt queer as folk.

Anyway, time to put away the handbags, the jokes with the jags and the whataboutery.

In more interesting and serious news Katie Price has found another mug to marry her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back