what a waste

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't fault the fact that it is genuinely a Free Sample, I have never dealt with the company before, just clicked on their [Get Free Sample] button and filled in what I would like plus name & address; two days later they appear. They did decline to send me the 500mm of T8 Trapizoidal lead-screw though.
I've been in e-mail conversation with igus, two very accommodating gents - and I cheekily said "thanks, but where's the leadscrew? " one of them came back asking "what length?" - - - - I live in hope that I'll get ½m next week.

What a society we live in computer says no or you will be exterminated no wonder dementia is on the rise if we are not allowed to free think , evolution thinks we don't need brains .
Yes, companies like these don’t want thinkers they want workers who do as instructed, saw this the other day which struck a chord

IMG_1537.jpeg

Yes, companies like these don’t want thinkers they want workers who do as instructed, saw this the other day which struck a chord

View attachment 177559
Sadly this is the way of the world and worse . All those stooges of oppressive regimes who are forced not to think or be responsible for their own actions for fear of reprisals.

Back