Very, very, very annoyed. 2 things.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benchwayze":31t6d2vr said:
Nelsun":31t6d2vr said:
So, like, What's the collective noun for a gathering of grumpy old men? A (g)rumble?

A forum of course! I am SO NOT a grumpy old guy me' Innit! Until it comes to having no forward delete key on a Mac keyboard! That really, really, really, like upsets moi!

So/therefore/instead/maybe/I should/I will buy a wireless KB and Mouse!

(To me a wireless was a device that I used to use, to listen to 'Life with the Lyons' on Hi Gang! 8)

Ooops! I think I bumped the thread. Sorry folks .. :mrgreen:

fn + backspace

Graham Orm":2dt5ljkv said:
Just had to pay £240 for a key fob for my van, which makes it worth more than the van.

Seriously?

I got some re-manufactured fobs for my Trafic (blank blade and virgin chip) for £25 each and then took them to the local auto locksmith who cut and programmed them for £20.

MMUK":1283zfk1 said:
Graham Orm":1283zfk1 said:
Just had to pay £240 for a key fob for my van, which makes it worth more than the van.

Seriously?

I got some re-manufactured fobs for my Trafic (blank blade and virgin chip) for £25 each and then took them to the local auto locksmith who cut and programmed them for £20.

I rang around, this guy was the best option for me. I had to do something, it wouldn't lock. It's going soon anyway. New transit arrives a week Monday.

Back