Trump

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norfolk75":dbudjema said:
Does make me smile when I read or watch those against Trump. Before we had a POTUS in Obama who had the absolute cheek to get involved in our Brexit debate telling us we are at the back of the queue then when Hilary lost the vote the liberal left & including Obama accused Russia of interfering ( irony or what)
Trump involved himself in Brexit too. Shaking hands with nigel - creepy or what? Trump won’t do us any favours - he doesn’t do anybody any favours that’s his business model. It seems that Russia was interfering - why would that make you smile?
We then see protestors on the streets against Trump shouting his supporters are all racist, & violent while actually holding up signs saying " we hate white people while causing violence by smashing the streets up".
Er, don’t quite follow that. When/where did you see those signs?
We then get protests here in the U.K. protesting in the streets saying Trump is not welcome but when 1400 British school kids were raped by Pakistani Muslims in Rotherham not one of these protestors came out to protest.
Did you come out and protest? There was a Muslim protest - they were horrified by it all, the same as everybody else. Everybody was disgusted by the Rotheram 8 and they went to prison. There was nothing to protest about - they were caught and punished. Immigrants don't have a monopoly on child abuse either
I find it incredible that we had Obama who wanted to put the UK back of the queue yet we've now got a president who wants to put us at the front of the queue & I would possibly put my mortgage on it that those who are against Trump here in the U.K. voted Remain in the EU where their argument will be the economy will suffer yet they're ready to hurt the economy by not accepting Trump oh the irony again.
Trump won’t do us any favours, why would he? Obama made the point that UK was a more valuable trading nation as part of the EU rather than detached. The reasons are glaringly obvious.
The protestors on the street are nothing short of the Facist Brown Shirts of 1930's Germany where violence & hatred of a certain group is their main goal.
Hatred of which group? Trump hates mexicans and muslims. Alt right hate a lot of people across the board and were pleased about Jo Cox. A lot of hatred comes from the right - you only have to look at a few Daily Mail front pages. Or listen to the abuse heaped on remainers. There's been a boom in hate crimes here and USA, but entirely from the right - attacks on mosques, burka wearers etc.
A lot of us are irritated and annoyed by trumptards and faragists - that's fair enough but hatred doesn’t come into it. Lying Paul Nutter just gave us all a laugh! :lol:
But not to worry I'm sure when the Saudi king who execute Gays & chop peoples heads off makes a state visit I'm sure the protestors will stay at home that day.
There’s been lots of protest over the years about our unhealthy relationship to the Saudis and other uncivil regimes around the world, including USA and Guantanamo Bay etc etc. Were you there?

Times are a changin' I hope. The right have come up with Trump, Le Pen, Farage, Nutter, Brexit, waves of anger, threats of violence, and we can all see them for what they are. Now their support is going downhill fast. Maybe it's an exercise we had to go through.Trumpery - a dose of political laxative!

Not here for an argument Jacob just putting my opinions across and by reading what you've wrote above I'd say my views certainly doesn't suit your own narrative which will probably make me a Hitler admirer, a Bigot & islamophobic.

You need to Maybe search a little deeper on the so-called Muslim ban in fact Trumps administration was only carrying on what Obama put in place in I believe 2011 where he banned all refugees from Iraq for 6 months not 90 days which Trump has enforced but 6 months.

Also I find rhetoric around the so-called Middle East Muslim ban quite disturbing also how thousands & thousands take to the streets of the U.S no allowing Certain Muslim countries into America yet very small protests if any when countries including the U.S are bombing the living hell out of the people who are on this travel ban.

Just like that lady on the T.V last month when asked why didn't you protest when Obama enforced the travel ban and her answer was as she giggled " because I liked Obama I don't like Trump"

And your quote regarding the alt right were pleased that Jo Cox a young mother with kids lost her life sums you up completely as a very sick individual.

Norfolk75":14y46dfj said:
..little deeper on the so-called Muslim ban in fact Trumps administration was only carrying on what Obama put in place in I believe 2011 where he banned all refugees from Iraq for 6 months not 90 days which Trump has enforced but 6 months.
No you need to check the facts you've got it all wrong
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/sor ... ation-ban/
Also I find rhetoric around the so-called Middle East Muslim ban quite disturbing also how thousands & thousands take to the streets of the U.S no allowing Certain Muslim countries into America yet very small protests if any when countries including the U.S are bombing the living hell out of the people who are on this travel ban.
There have been massive protests about the wests attacks on the middle east - you must have missed them. The Iraq war protests were the biggest ever, and there have been many others.
Just like that lady on the T.V last month when asked why didn't you protest when Obama enforced the travel ban and her answer was as she giggled " because I liked Obama I don't like Trump"
Do a bit of research
And your quote regarding the alt right were pleased that Jo Cox a young mother with kids lost her life sums you up completely as a very sick individual.
There was a huge spate of tweets and other online stuff, approving of Jo Coxs murder and hinting at more of the same. It's routine with the alt right - Diane Abbott, Gina Miller being a recent targets of abuse and threats.
They are some very unpleasant rightists out there and the biggest terrorist threat in the USA comes from the white "christian" alt right.

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-r ... -white-men

Norfolk75":1zwr2c0b said:

This is completely unacceptable personal abuse, if it happens again you'll be banned. To be honest this is an unsanctioned, against the rules and not particularly interesting political thread that's going nowhere and pretty much started nowhere. So I'm locking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back