Toolpost

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuptonM

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with Toolpost before?

I ordered some bits in November including a CBN wheel for my grinder. The other bits arrived promptly but the CBN wheel did not arrive as apparently it was out of stock. I was then told a shipment would be in a couple of weeks time. After that lapsed, they then said they the wheel would be in stock end of Febuary. Its now nearing the end of March and I haven't heard back after following up by email.

Funny enough I have a problem with a delivery at the moment but it is nothing to do with Toolpost - it is all down to the manufacturer.

I have seen the details of the orders that have been sent and have been kept well advised, probably best if you ring them up and ask to speak to Peter as he will find out what is going on.

Merlin

I think the problem is Peter advertises a very broad range of stock on his website, not all of which is carried in the shop. I ordered one of those Oneway planar jig setter uppers some years ago and went through the same merry dance while he ordered it (via Germany where the European importer was based). Everyone was helpful but the chain was so long the thing took ages. Afraid it's all part of the fun of operating in a low volume niche market!

Back