SIP saw question

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you normally have to pay for delivery also.

I was going to bite the bullet an get one but will wait for the next 10% day as this is the second in the last 4 months or so I think.

hi chems

no, they also removed the delivery charge as well, the price was £599.95 - 10% - = £60 - del i think was a minimal £5,95 so it's what is shown when your in check out, as long as you type in the 10% code 448 it then takes it all off the original price including del and you pay £539.95.total hc

hi all

errr um, don't all go rushing to buy unless you want to go on back order , yep out of stock till mid november , never mind, I've waited this long so a few more weeks won't hurt , well at least no charge till it's dispatched to me . hc

head clansman":pzb9dxzv said:
hi all

errr um, don't all go rushing to buy unless you want to go on back order , yep out of stock till mid november , never mind, I've waited this long so a few more weeks won't hurt , well at least no charge till it's dispatched to me . hc

Hi Martin,

Thats a shame as it takes a bit of shine of your pressy, but at least you got it at a good price, and the way things are going it will probably be even more expensive by mid november. :wink:

Cheers

Mike

hi mike

yes indeed it did, and it will bemore expensive , but never mind, i sent a reply e mail back to them asking them to confirm if i waite for the back order it will be still the same price £539.96 , they have indeed replied and confirmed it will be the same price as when ordered .hc :wink:

head clansman":2j8frj53 said:
hi mike

yes indeed it did, and it will bemore expensive , but never mind, i sent a reply e mail back to them asking them to confirm if i waite for the back order it will be still the same price £539.96 , they have indeed replied and confirmed it will be the same price as when ordered .hc :wink:

Hi Martin,

Nice one.

I do not know how big your workshop is, or if you will be moving your saw about? If you are then I can highly recormend the SIP wheel kit below. The good thing about this kit is that it is adjustable and unlike a lot of kits where your saw or other machine is kept off the ground (and you lock each wheel) by the kit, this one allows the saw to sit on the floor, and when you want to move it you wined it up and use a full lenght handle to push or pull it around.
The second link shows part of the kit, but not the long T-shaped handle (around 4 feet long).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SIP-WHEEL-KIT-069 ... dZViewItem

http://www.sip-group.com/woodworking.htm#

EDIT for some reason the link only takes you to the SIP main page, but if you go to table saws its right at the bottom (06920)

Cheers

Mike

hi mike

um no it going to stay in one place i hope might move a wee bit when it first arrives just to get it into the right position , but that will be all .hc

Back