Service light reset on 2014 renault megane HOW??????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwaithcoed

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reset the service light on a 2014 Renault megane ?? I have looked on youtube and there is one for a 2010 diesel which looks exactly like mine but unfortunately will not work on mine.

Alan.

I bought one of those service gizmos that plugs into the diagnostic socket. It's great for resetting lights such as this. especially if they are intermittent and coming on for no good reason.

I find that getting the car serviced generally resolves the issue

I've always done my own servicing ever since I had my first car more years ago than I care to remember but this is the only one that needs to be told that the job is done. There have been a few times that I have needed a garage when a repair was beyond my capabilities
I think I will have to buy one of those gizmo's that Roger suggests as I will have this problem when my next service is due. :D :D

Alan.

I've had one of these for years, £8 is a lot cheaper than a £50 diagnostic at Renault and it resets codes as well.

20b35cf9528291a8784afb2808ae531f.jpg

Stoga U480 Obd-ii OBDII OBD2 EOBD Diagnostic Code Scanner CAN-Bus Trouble Code Read Diagnose Tester Diagnostic Scanner by Stoga http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005FOIC3I/r ... BwbQKCXHEB

Sent from my Potato using Tapatalk

Back