Router Insert - Interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbyshop" Those timings are fine with me. Will you be taking payment through Paypal? Many thanks for taking the trouble to organise this.[/quote said:
The preferred option is BACS, as my bank account isn't linked with PayPal and there are no fees to pay.

Cheers

Dibs

Hi Dibs

Nov/Dec is fine for me.

Could I be a pain and swap to steel, or would it cause problems? If it does then I'll stick to aluminium.

Thanks,
Mark

Dibs-h":25yibwa0 said:
Steel
1. Orcamesh
2. shipbadger
3. Alex
4. Alex
5. clk230
6. JamesC
7. James J
8. Fluffflinger
9. cutting42
10. MickCheese
11. FuryJohn
12. Luciano
13. Mark Aspin

Aluminium
1. Studders *
2. Marcros
3. Jensmith
4. Hobbyshop *
5. uk woodman

Either
1.??

* - flexible if need be

The one thing I would advise is to find out how long your Bank takes to process a BACS (Internet Banking) payment? Most are part of the Faster Payments scheme which results in payments usually showing as cleared funds in the recipients account within 2hrs. The only exception might be Satander - in which case don't leave it till the last minute, when we draw a line in the sand for payments. Last time - one unlucky soul did! #-o

Dibs

I'm ok either way with timings also. However, this side of Xmas would be good as it's something else to play with in the 'shop over the break :D :D :D

furyjohn

My intention is to do it this side of Xmas.

So the final deadline for reservations is 09:00 on Monday 7 November 2011.

I will be sending a PM to everyone on the list giving my BACS details. The deadline for the payment will be 09:00 on Thursday 10 November 2011. I'll be instructing the cutters on Thursday 10 November 2011. No payment - no router plates. Please note that this second date is the Final deadline. So if you miss the 1st one, with a reservation, as long as you send me a PM and make the payment in time - you'll get your router plate.

I'll be putting up a Google Spreadsheet listing details of everyone's orders, in a day or so. Please note - it is perfectly fine to have Aluminum disc\rings with a Steel plate. This was quite common last time.

Dibs

All

I've created a Google Spreadsheet listing everyone's choices. It is assumed that folk wanting a Mild Steel plate require Mild Steel rings\disc and those wanting a Aluminium plate require Aluminium rings\disc.

There is an additional pair of rings available that when combined allow you to drop a standard router bush in as well, perhaps to close the gap up. These will work irrespective of whether your plate is Aluminium or Mild Steel. This pair of rings will be produced in Aluminium.

Please check the spreadsheet is correct. Please note - I've only filled in Tab1. Tab2 will be updated once payments, etc. are underway.

Please update the thread confirming your entry is correct - or if you would like a change.

The spreadsheet link is at - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Vk5ZjRmWFE

Can someone check that it works?

Cheers

Dibs

Dibs-h":3puvciab said:
All

I've created a Google Spreadsheet listing everyone's choices. It is assumed that folk wanting a Mild Steel plate require Mild Steel rings\disc and those wanting a Aluminium plate require Aluminium rings\disc.

There is an additional pair of rings available that when combined allow you to drop a standard router bush in as well, perhaps to close the gap up. These will work irrespective of whether your plate is Aluminium or Mild Steel. This pair of rings will be produced in Aluminium.

Please check the spreadsheet is correct. Please note - I've only filled in Tab1. Tab2 will be updated once payments, etc. are underway.

Please update the thread confirming your entry is correct - or if you would like a change.

The spreadsheet link is at - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Vk5ZjRmWFE

Cheers

Dibs
works for me to

Dibs-h":2p0erp78 said:
All

Cheers

Dibs

The listing is correct for me too!
Can you explain the additional pair of rings more? Presumably these are the "Bush Rings" column on the spreadsheet?
Is there a cost for these and a deadline for ordering them?

Thanks again

Is it possible to order some additional discs, and do you have a separate price for them?

Just thinking it might be useful to make up a couple of close clearance inserts for smaller size cutters.

Hobbyshop" The listing is correct for me too! Can you explain the additional pair of rings more? Presumably these are the "Bush Rings" column on the spreadsheet? Is there a cost for these and a deadline for ordering them? Thanks again[/quote said:
The deadline is the same. Let me know if you want them - I'll dig out the quote and work out the seperate price for them and update the spreadsheet.

Hobbyshop":3r63m5k0 said:
Is it possible to order some additional discs, and do you have a separate price for them?

Just thinking it might be useful to make up a couple of close clearance inserts for smaller size cutters.

Spare rings\discs are no problem. Let me know how many you want - they are just over a £1 something each. Again, will look at the quote and update the spreadsheet with the prices of all the bits. Hopefully do it this evening.

Cheers

Dibs

Dibs-h":3g2q0mm3 said:
Spare rings\discs are no problem. Let me know how many you want - they are just over a £1 something each. Again, will look at the quote and update the spreadsheet with the prices of all the bits. Hopefully do it this evening.

Cheers

Dibs

Thanks Dibs

I would like the Aluminium Insert plate with one 50mm ring, one 30mm ring and three Discs.

works for me too, but could i add an extra 2 discs to the order.

Also, i haven't received a PM with the BACS details - is that to be expected ?

furyjohn

Back