Router Insert - Interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dibs wrote:
No I don't - well not from you Luciano.

What do I do, I look Your directives? but tomorrow is the last day to pay
thanks
luciano

luciano45":3unp520z said:
Dibs wrote:
No I don't - well not from you Luciano.

What do I do, I look Your directives? but tomorrow is the last day to pay
thanks
luciano

Luciano

Don't worry - I'll send you my unused Steel plate and rings\discs and take your slot on the group buy. Let me wrap it up tomorrow, measure and weigh it and then I'll let you know the total amount so you can make one payment.

Regards

Dibs

studders":wppm5pkw said:
Well Dibs, have coughed up. Lets see if Santander can get right this time.

:)

Not looking good right now. :|

Useless pineapples. If I use a cash machine they manage to sort that within an hour of doing so, so it's not that they can't, just that they don't. Makes me very annoyed.

Spreadsheet updated.

Who are Messrs Edmis & Royston. Have 2 payments but no username in the payment reference field.

Cheers

Dibs

edit: Edmis - think that's you studders? :mrgreen:

Dibs-h":29ms0eqi said:
edit: Edmis - think that's you studders? :mrgreen:
Err Yes, guilty as charged Dibs.
You don't mean to say they actually passed you the spons? :shock: Wonders may never cease. :D
Though I did use my forum name as payment ref, did they not pass that on?

The one referenced royston is probably me.

I did put Hobbyshop in the reference box but looks like they ignored it and used my first name instead. :?

If it's from Santander and the amount tallies with my order then it is almost certainly mine.

Studders - yes, wonders never cease. Nope - no reference.

Hobbyshop - shows a payment from someone with a surname of Royston. I'll take that as being from you.

Spreadsheet updated accordingly.

We just have "ukwoodman" as not showing any payment received, thus far. Will check in the morning.

Cheers

Dibs

Dibs-h":2qsf677t said:
Studders - yes, wonders never cease. Nope - no reference.

Hobbyshop - shows a payment from someone with a surname of Royston. I'll take that as being from you.

Spreadsheet updated accordingly.

We just have "ukwoodman" as not showing any payment received, thus far. Will check in the morning.

Cheers

Dibs

I'll be paying it in just after dinner mate into your HSBC account, hope thats not a problem, if you check your account after 2pm you should see it in there.
Regards Tim

Tim - Payment received, thanks.

Laser Cutters have been instructed. Will be letting the machine shop know later on today, so that they can fit these into their schedule.

Will also be on the scrounge for cardboard!

As soon as I have some info - will be updating the thread.

Dibs

Dibs-h":2iv3iw50 said:
Tim - Payment received, thanks.

Laser Cutters have been instructed. Will be letting the machine shop know later on today, so that they can fit these into their schedule.

Will also be on the scrounge for cardboard!

As soon as I have some info - will be updating the thread.

Dibs

Your welcome mate, thanks for going to the trouble of sorting everything out, in the search for cardboard I use the local supermarket they always have a good supply of it.

Regards Tim

Cutting will probably be underway in the morning and I expect to have them on Wednesday afternoon. Then off to the machine shop on Thursday pm. Bit of luck might be in a position to get them out around month end (Nov)

Dibs

News!

Cutters dropped off the stuff this morning. Nice and shiny\oily. Was going to take a picture of them on the pallet, but just as the delivery vehicle left, traveller turned up in a transit looking for any metal that wasn't bolted down - so I got everything inside before he started asking questions.

Dropping the plates off at the machine shop tomorrow afternoon - so should be good to get stuff out at the end of next week.

Cheers

Dibs

p.s. Had a few extra sets made - so if anyone missed out, get in touch!

Update:

Couldn't drop the plates off on Thursday - the machine shop wan't answering the phone. :?

Rang them this morning and dropped everything off. Will be hearing back from them around Thursday and getting an update. The rings\discs will be countersunk by 0.1mm. Is this ok for folks? I personally don't see any issue with this - but happy to go with the consensus.

Cheers

Dibs

Update:

Spoke to the machine shop and they are snowed under till next Wednesday. Hoping to get them done Thur\Fri and collect on Sat.

Even the 3 spare sets I had made made up have now been taken - so nothing left.

Cheers

Dibs

Back