More Clamps?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been to Aldi today and they have the packs of clamps in their specials again.
5 F clamps for £9.99, I bought another pack, need to increase the size of the rack now. :roll:
4 G clamps, I am not a fan of these so managed to leave without them, but could not pass up the swing ball set, the grandchildren will have great fun when they next visit. :D

Is that the quick ones or the proper metal F-clamps?

I bought to sets of the quick ones last year, and although they have been good they lack any real clamping power. Ok for stop blocks and things thou.

I have a few of those quick clamps you linked to, but prefer F clamps, once stuff is in the correct place, so use a quick clamp or 2 first and then work round with the F clamps and as they say you can't have too many clamps.

Talking of clamps I still have some Bessey K30 clamps for sale box of 5 clamps £110.00 including postage.

Let me know if interested?????

I've just bought my second set today and like Dave I am not a fan of quick clamps as I've had too many slip in the past.

Roy.

Digit":nzkfku02 said:
I've just bought my second set today and like Dave I am not a fan of quick clamps as I've had too many slip in the past.

Roy.
I am well down The Slope TM compared to you Roy, this is my fourth set. :roll:

Latest posts

Back