Mitre Saw Stands?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colonel-cueball

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking about upgrading from using a pair of wood trestles to support the mitre saw my old man and I share use of.

However I know zip about mitre saw stands.

I generally don't mind paying money for something that will last and isn't "shoogly" albeit I dont need a top end able to survive a building site model either

I'd either like something with wheels, <32Kg that I can roll about and lift into the car when needed or something solid but lighter that folds that I can carry where it needs to be

Any suggestions?
I was going to pull the trigger on the ALDI one but they sold out online and instore before I made the purchase (live and learn)

Lidl have their mitre saw stand next week, at £40 ish. It looks very similar to the Aldi one.

But, if you want a stand that is absolutely rock steady, beautifully made and reasonably light then give the DeWalt 7033 a very close look. I have the little 18v DeWalt mitre saw mounted on it but have also had my Kapex on it when I needed a bigger capacity. Excellent bit of kit.

+1 for the Lidle / Aldi stand. I got the Aldi one for approx £40...very happy with it.

I got the aldi one, its a little wobbly but it folds up small and for how often I use it I'm happy with it.

I too got the Aldi one last year, as long as the ground is pretty level mine has been pretty solid.
Been very happy with mine.

Back